"So...my clock radio alarm is set to play my favorite station in the morning. Would you like to know what my favorite radio station is?"

"You know, no offense or anything but...as good as that shirt looks on you, it would look even better on the floor."

i've honestly used that one

"Overdone thread is overdone."

iantheman has actually used that one. No wonder he's never been laid.

"Want to come back to my place and suck on my searchbar?"

Pit...what are the worst ways to suggest sexual intercourse?

(Note for 08ers: "search bar" jokes are way older than most of the threads they're posted in. Just sayin').
(Note for 05ers: just because you joined at an earlier date than me doesn't make you any better. Just sayin'.)
didnt you just make this thread? i smell the banhammer
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Spengebaab
(Note for 05ers: just because you joined at an earlier date than me doesn't make you any better. Just sayin'.)

Yes it does.

Piss off, Mr. Poopy pants.
yo dawg i herd u like having sex so i put some date rape in yo drink so you can get raped while you sleep
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by Spengebaab

Yes, it does.

PS:

Situation: Girl is mentally challenged. You say: "There's demons in your pants, let me get them out"

EDIT: haha, thought of my favourite from Superbad "You scratch our backs we scratch yours" "Funny thing about my back is, it's located on my cock".
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Last edited by rock_star77 at Feb 11, 2009,
"Hey, so, i have this penis, and it needs a vagina... Do YOU want to be that vagina, Sparky?"

-if your hinting your dog at things to come

(geddit, "come"? LOLOLOLOLOLOL)
What kind of pancakes do you like?
I need to know what kind to make you in the morning.

I'm an astronaut. And my next mission is in Uranus.

You've got me harder than a 4th grade math test.