Poll: Fap or Play Guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Fap or Play Guitar?
Fap
9 11%
Guitar
72 89%
Voters: 81.
If you could only do one for the rest of your life what would it be?
Gear
American Deluxe Stratocaster
Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Jesus Christ. Play guitar.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Guitar, dumbass

I could just get a girlfriend and have her do the other FOR me... Win-win buddy.
Play guitar naked and when doing a solo jump into a stance and have because your pickups are so aggressive your entire guitar body vibrates with them, thus fapping you.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Fap.

You can't always have sex you know. Women come and go. And when they're gone, what good is a friggin guitar when you're horny? I'd choose another instrument over the grim prospect of blue balls for extended periods of time, any day.
Quote by flabber.gast
Fap.

You can't always have sex you know. Women come and go. And when they're gone, what good is a friggin guitar when you're horny? I'd choose another instrument over the grim prospect of blue balls for extended periods of time, any day.

Win.but i still choose guitar.
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
you cant fap once your well drys out wen your like 70 fool,But you probably can't play guitar if you have arthritis in your hand joints .
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Guitar! you can't make a living jerking off!!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by E_squared
Guitar! you can't make a living jerking off!!

Sure you can. It's called "being on benefits and living in your parent's basement at the age of 36". Lots of people do that.
Quote by angusfan16
Both. At the same time.

I second this
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
*Reported*
No versus threads, plus this has been overdone multiple times. Please use the search bar and look at the rules.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

All those wasted teenage years... If only I'd be practicing guitar instead. I'd be flippin epic by now.
Gear
Ibanez RG321MH MOL - For Sale
Peavey Vypyr 30