NSFW

I found something rather weird.
There's a whole site dedicated to this, I won't post a link to it though. It's not technically against the rules, but it's close. The corpses aren't real, but if you've got a problem with corpses, you should better not click the link to this very interesting commercial:

http://dramatube.ning.com/video/girls-and-corpses-commercial

Also:

Okay, I saw that one coming. Not this one though:

Way hardcore. >_<
Last edited by TheQuailman at Feb 11, 2009,
Br00tal.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
my penis level is over 9000 if you uuhh knowwaddahmean
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Whats wrong with ****ing the dead? Like they have anything better to do
Last edited by Jesus=ConArtist at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by connor045
Wtf? people actually find this stuff hott?

It's actually more of a comedy site. (Obviously, you can't know.) I'm not posting a link though, despite being comedy, it's still too hawt for the pit.
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
Like they have anything better to do

Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410

the girls (not dead) are hot though
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
I'm not really into dead girls. I prefer quadriplegics. The way they lie there and mumble when you come near them...they're alive, but so helpless. So defensless...like a little rag doll.
Quote by Powerhouse
I'm not really into dead girls. I prefer quadriplegics. The way they lie there and mumble when you come near them...they're alive, but so helpless. So defensless...like a little rag doll.

you sick fuck!

i like the way you think
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
Whats wrong with ****ing the dead? Like they have anything better to do

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I've got a fun story to share in this matter.

I've got a friend who told me this story, he lives in the UK, anyway.

A friend of his ( a girl ) went to the isle of wight for a trip with a few friends. She went to a restaurant there where she found a rather nice waiter. They ended up have sex that night. It was a one night stand and she did not care for him, and she left, went back to the UK. A week later, she started to have unbearable pains in the stomach to the vagina area and she could not endure it anymore and went to a doctor. The doctor could not find what was wrong so he sent her to a vagina doctor. The vagina doctor found deep in there, a couple of white worms. Those worms were all found and terminated and she was well after. The worms ate her mucus. Now she was freaked out and the doctor did not know why she these worms. The doctor said that these worms were typical in dead bodies. A friend of her did some background research later on, on this waiter she had sex with. Figures out, this waiter also works at a local morgue, and apparently had sex with a lot of dead bodies.

Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano

I've got a friend who told me this story, he lives in the UK, anyway.

A friend of his ( a girl ) went to the isle of wight for a trip with a few friends. She went to a restaurant there where she found a rather nice waiter. They ended up have sex that night. It was a one night stand and she did not care for him, and she left, went back to the UK. A week later, she started to have unbearable pains in the stomach to the vagina area and she could not endure it anymore and went to a doctor. The doctor could not find what was wrong so he sent her to a vagina doctor. The vagina doctor found deep in there, a couple of white worms. Those worms were all found and terminated and she was well after. The worms ate her mucus. Now she was freaked out and the doctor did not know why she these worms. The doctor said that these worms were typical in dead bodies. A friend of her did some background research later on, on this waiter she had sex with. Figures out, this waiter also works at a local morgue, and apparently had sex with a lot of dead bodies.

Lulz
Quote by illuminatiano

yea, ill believe that upon the presentation of a pictorial representation of said act.....
I have no opinion on this matter.