i play everything you hear on the recording, and sing. this is just a demo, so dont judge it on the singing itself. i want crit on songwriting, arranging, and instrumentation. plus i do a pretty cool guitar solo at the end.
the song is on my profile, its called "these hard times"
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
amazing. keep it up, i look forward to hearing more! the singing and all the instruments all seemed to fit together perfectly.
Last edited by chad120 at Feb 11, 2009,
I like it a lot. Lyrics and guitar are both solid. And nice singing too!

One thing though, I don't know if it was possible for you to put them in, but some more little touches would really complete the song. There are parts where it got a little tedious. On garageband (what I use) there is a thing called musical typing where you can pick a sound, like a violin or horn or whatever, and play with it. That's the only thing that was missing, IMO.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by LP51122
I like it a lot. Lyrics and guitar are both solid. And nice singing too!

One thing though, I don't know if it was possible for you to put them in, but some more little touches would really complete the song. There are parts where it got a little tedious. On garageband (what I use) there is a thing called musical typing where you can pick a sound, like a violin or horn or whatever, and play with it. That's the only thing that was missing, IMO.

im actually orchestrating horn parts for it now. it will be a big band thing when im done
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.