Poll: Erase memories
Poll Options
View poll results: Erase memories
Yes
46 52%
No
42 48%
Voters: 88.
A simple question to the pit. If you could, would you erase any memories from your mind?

Poll soon.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
well... for some reason I keep on having dreams that I was part of some kind of organisation that was meant to keep aliens a secret... for some reason the last part of the dream is always "no you won't" and a big flash of light.

hmmm...
A certain image of a young female in a bathtub with explosive diarrhea.
Last edited by Powerhouse at Feb 12, 2009,
no i wouldnt, even if some are bad they remind how much i have changed.
Quote by heaven's gate
Its called alcohol...

You can't choose what you forget when it comes to alcohol.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Yes. I would erase a couple. Some are courtesy of The Pit, but not all.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by heaven's gate
Its called alcohol...

this
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
goatse.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
i wouldnt erase anything eiether
all those memories somehow made me the person i am and got me to where i am now they are too precious to just erase like that so no!
Quote by dubstar92
You can't choose what you forget when it comes to alcohol.

But you can choose to forget everything!
yeah i would. but then again memories teach us lessons.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Yeah, without a doubt.

Even if I learned something in the bad experience, there's a good chance I've lost(and continue to lose) countless hours of sleep because of it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Enihs
no i wouldnt, even if some are bad they remind how much i have changed.

i'd like to point out to you, and everyone else who voted no, that at some point in your life you've seen your parents naked.

/topic
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Maybe if I had a huge list projected on to a nice, easy to use computer I would. But still idk, memories are kind of important...
Quote by Powerhouse
A certain image of a young female in a bathtub with exlosive diarrhea.

With the feces fountain? i know that one. lol.
this thread is a perfect example of why memories should be erased. there aren't even images, but i'm quite disgusted and i didn't learn anything.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
No, because I'd be a different person without them.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I would.

I could erase the first time I ever heard John Petrucci - wishful thinking, or Joe satriani's - until we say goodbye or ten words.

I could also erase memories of watching amazing films!....scar face !!

EDIT: then watch and hear them all over again having the same amazing eargams or seeing gasm's!
Last edited by SuperJoop at Feb 11, 2009,
Yes, seeing one of my best friends OD while I sat and watched on a couch next to him because I was too blown to comprehend what was going on. That image is burned into my mind forever.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by SuperJoop
I would.

I could erase the first time I ever heard John Petrucci - wishful thinking, or Joe satriani's - until we say goodbye or ten words.

I could also erase memories of watching amazing films!....scar face !!

EDIT: then watch and hear them all over again having the same amazing eargams or seeing gasm's!

I like this guy's idea.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
I clicked yes but I wish I clicked no now. I thought of something that I wanted to forget, but then remembered something similar would happen eventually anyway to teach me the same lesson.

Plus mine made it, 41 Yes, 40 No, which is not the tiebreaker I really want now.