Lucky you gets to see Carcass and Arsis, funny story acutally i was going to a concert and arsis just happened to break up before hand and never got to see them play
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Quote by blood8815
yeah and i like all those bands except samael and whitechapel

yea those are the only two bands that i dont like too. either way, it sounds awesome.

hopefully I will be able to go see The Faceless and Arsis on the 24th in Nashville...
I want to go! Too bad I live ~22 miles from the Oregon/California border so it would be too far for me to go. 665mi, or 9 hours 53 minutes according to Google Maps.

Quote by blood8815
yeah and i like all those bands except samael and whitechapel
Yeah, me too.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Feb 12, 2009,
A Samael set of all the old stuff would be savage to see.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by DEATHisawinner
yea those are the only two bands that i dont like too. either way, it sounds awesome.

hopefully I will be able to go see The Faceless and Arsis on the 24th in Nashville...

I'll be there with you at that show
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Quote by blood8815
Finally a metal festival that i can actually go to, this years line up will be:
CARCASS
SUFFOCATION

EXODUS
THE FACELESS
WHITECHAPEL
SAMAEL
ARSIS
DECREPIT BIRTH

VEIL OF MAYA
PSYCROPTIC
and more TBA

its gonna be awesome
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=54632407

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
Quote by winnipegbassist
Lucky you gets to see Carcass and Arsis, funny story acutally i was going to a concert and arsis just happened to break up before hand and never got to see them play

Their breaking up NO!!!!!!!!!!
Man, here I am stuck in Canada, that looks so great!
Bring back 80's speed metal.

*seinfeld slap bass solo*

ba doop bop bop bingo badanggg
Quote by winnipegbassist
WHAT?!?! *checks wikipedia*

LIAR! It says "Arsis is an American death metal band" not "Arsis was an American death metal band." I hate you for scaring me like that.

Quote by Arsis's MySpace Blog
"I regret to inform everyone that ARSIS will NOT be on the CARCASS tour [also featuring SUICIDE SILENCE, SAMAEL and PSYCROPTIC] scheduled to kick off in Philadelphia on the 13th of March. This is due to situations in ARSIS that are out of my hands.

I do not feel that it is my place to go into specific reasons and/or details leading up to this decision, but being the drummer of ARSIS, it is in my best interest to NOT keep the fans in the dark. There are major personal and communication issues in this band that need be resolved before anything can continue as ARSIS. I will leave it at that. Again, my apologies to the fans, the other bands on the bill and everyone who worked so hard to put this together."
So they aren't broken up. They are just taking a break.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Mar 17, 2009,
Damn that sucks that Arsis wont be there...that would be my only reason for going.
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
I have tickets for this, I'm psyched. Shame about arsis, but ****, Carcass and suffocation and decrepit birth and exodus? Sweet.

I find Samael's new stuff really lame, but Ceremony of Opposites still ****ing rapes. Does anyone know if they play their old stuff like that live, or if they stick to the lamer new stuff? Cause if I'm getting some Baphomet's Throne to the face I am happy
Who cares about Arsis anyways? Sucks that it isn't Whitechapel to drop out. But oh well.
I've found Jesus