Looking to purchase a guitar tomorrow and have my eye set on Schecter C-1 FR and the Ibanez S320...To be honost I could easily do without the trems but it seems the only guitars I really like around $500 have trems unless someone has other suggestions for guitars in that price range. Anyway...how does the ZR trem stack up to the floyd rose on the Schecter? I plan on replacing pickups regardless of what guitar I end up with just a fyi.
I don't know about the C-1 FR's LFR but I know the ZR is VERY stable.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ill have to say ibby becouse we are sure its LFR is quite good if not better than a OFR, the one on the schecter...who knows
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
ill have to say ibby becouse we are sure its LFR is quite good if not better than a OFR, the one on the schecter...who knows

firstoff, it's not an LFR, it has no knife edges so it can't be.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
creeper
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Quote by Pac_man0123
Yeah i'm sure they put "Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patents" on the bridge for decoration

The ZR isn't an LFR...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by Pac_man0123
Yeah i'm sure they put "Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patents" on the bridge for decoration
ZR doesn't have a mention of any FR patent licenses.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
1. The ZR isn't a LFR trem

2. I like the ZR as much, if not better than an OFR

3. Get the S