We all see Those Crappy Wanna-Be Emo Fag Bands and i was just thinking of some of them and decided to Make A thread on in! . The first Mainstream band that comes to mind in My Chemical Romance. They obviously have No Talent,Lack Creativity,And are very Mainstream.

It just PISSES ME OFF when i see those kind of band who get really popular off of no talent.

You guys can name a few of the worst Mainstream Bands ever.
The Jonas('s Mom) (Incestuous) Brother(F*cker)s.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
TS' fails because he forgets one big thing that made MCR so popular. 2 actually.

1. The "Catch" in their songs

2. People's personal opinions.
Quote by chaseman721
We all see Those Crappy Wanna-Be Emo Fag Bands and i was just thinking of some of them and decided to Make A thread on in! . The first Mainstream band that comes to mind in My Chemical Romance. They obviously have No Talent,Lack Creativity,And are very Mainstream.

It just PISSES ME OFF when i see those kind of band who get really popular off of no talent.

I disagree. Have you heard Thank You For the Venom? That's got a sweet guitar line in it.
Besides, I think mainstream is a lame excuse to try and look cool
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Jonas Cousins
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by Powerhouse
The Jonas Sisters

he broke the chain!!!:O
The Jonas Monkeys!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
dude, you have no idea how much i hate those sh!tty mainstream bands. if any band is mainstream, they sold out (if they were ever good) and therefore have no talent what-so-ever. i mean, fukk, there's so many bands that used to kick ass but then they went all mainstream on me. now i refuse to listen to them.

bring down the system!
Actually, MCR's lead guitarist, Ray Toro, is quite talented.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
jonas brothers

Quote by Gunpowder
Actually, MCR's lead guitarist, Ray Toro, is quite talented.

I do not like MCR at all, but he is pretty decent. As well as Gerard Way is a talented vocalist (though i don't like his voice). The thing people hate about them mostly is their image, lyrics, and fanbase. Their music isn't the worst compared to other stuff though. Same goes with avenged sevenfold.
Last edited by connor045 at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw
The Musical Elitists.

Music is subjective, there is no overrated sound.

This. For the record i dont like the jonas brothers but its somones choice if the want to.
Quote by Ninjake
Btw, anyone sigs this, i will sig the stupidest thing they've ever posted, as an example to all, and to all a good night.

eat me,

Quote by Ryan Rage
I haven't been sigged D:
Though I wish I have.
Quote by zero_123
I disagree. Have you heard Thank You For the Venom? That's got a sweet guitar line in it.
Besides, I think mainstream is a lame excuse to try and look cool

i definitely agree with you, although I don't like MCR very much but you have to appreciate their stuff, and Ray is one of the most underrated guitar players ever
Quote by chaseman721

Talent is not required if your soul is in it. Those guys have a passion for music, although they're not my style. I hate the word mainstream. There is nothing wrong with a band being popular, get over yourself.