I have a jackson rr3 played through a Roland cube 30x. I play mostly thrash metal and tanz metall(yes, it's really spelled like that.) and I'm looking for a neck pickup to replace the Duncan designed detonator I have on the neck. I'm looking for a metallica-ish clean sound. My budget is not a big deal because I have a pretty good job that'll allow me to make enouph for a decent pickup in like 2 weeks. So suggest me a pickup.

Side note- I'm not looking for crushing distortion or anything, I'll work on that later... Right now what I want is some orgasmic cleans.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

to truly improve your sound:

NEW AMP

a new pickup would be like a band aid, although the cube isn't that bad, its just new pickups with it wouldn't make much sense
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
to truly improve your sound:

NEW AMP

a new pickup would be like a band aid, although the cube isn't that bad, its just new pickups with it wouldn't make much sense

This
I didn't think the cube was a bad amp at all, It may not be the best for gigging but it's one of the best practice amps out there.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

getting a new pickup really isn't going to instantly give you brand new "orgasmic" cleans, its more for the tweaking the sound that really is your amp

besides the jc model on the cube is good enough isn't it?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE