Poll: Do you like black people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like black people?
Yes
39 59%
No
18 27%
LoL wut r neiggur?
9 14%
Voters: 66.
Its for a philosophy class. I need to know the opinions of the internet (you guys) of racial segregation, etc. So vote up folks.
LoL wut r neiggur?

no but seriously i don't mind black people in general just the stereotypical ghetto ones piss me off.
only if they're fat and sassy
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I'm not racist, I just disslike non-white people! lol! jk
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by connor045
LoL wut r neiggur?

no but seriously i don't mind black people in general just the stereotypical ghetto ones piss me off.

Pretty much that, theres a cool black guy in my class from nigeria so hes not so gangsta as all the black dudes at my college.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Well that's a pretty stupid question...

If you had asked: "Do you like white people", then that would still have been a dumb question because I've met a heap of douchy white people.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
DAMN NIGASS!! nah, there cool. exept for the ones that always TRY to rap and walk around with their pant around thier knees...
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by connor045
LoL wut r neiggur?

+1. Anybody that furthers a stereotype generally pisses me off. It's not like I hate any race more than the other, if they're a dick, and they happen to be black, so be it. It doesn't matter what skin color, it's just their personality.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I try man, I really do. If i get put into a situation where I have to interact with a black person that for me it's like "alright, I'm not racist. We're all equal, I can do this." But eventually they just PISS (capitalized for emphasis) me the hell off and we're back to square one. Also the fact that many of them follow their stereotypes, they're generally lazy, and they are the most racist race around. Also they think that the world owes them something for being slaves all those years. You're equal now, quit your bitching and get to work!!

/rant
There's a difference between black people and ******s....******s are the people who act retarded and are pretty much as the word was intended, "less than human".

There are ******s in every race. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Canadian (just kidding :peace
There always has to be some stupid poll option...

Don't expect very accurate results for your class.
LARGE TEXT
theres a difference between a black person and a ******

a black person is a person with black skin

a ****** is an ape that goes around yellin YO SHAWTY WHERE U GON WIT DEM WHITE BITCHES
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
i like the black man as a bassist...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
ive got tons of black friends, and theyre just the same as white friends to me
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
I don't like when my race (I use the term loosely since I'm so mixed it's freaky) follows their own stereotype. Pisses me the **** off. That's why my friends are typically mixed, white, or Asian. x.x
i like a very small amount of black people, most of them are complete wastes of human flash and need to get the hell off my planet. but again, i do like a few and have known a few personally.
Half of my friends are black. I also do not condone discrimination of any kind. So I'm going to say yes.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
If Its Brown It Must Go Down! Rebellll Prideeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by aig91
Half of my friends are black. So I'm going to say yes.

I've got a black friend too.

Haha that wasn't supposed to seem like you only have two friends.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Feb 11, 2009,
nothin wrong with black people. just the thugs. not a big fan of them. but i guess their is white "wanna be thugs" we like to call wiggers...i dont like them either!
**** racism.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I don't personally have any black friends but I'm not a racist.

One of my friends is half Mexican but that doesn't really count. I didn't even know until I found overheard the teacher calling him "Mr. Rodriguez."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Jericho114
I've got a black friend too.

Haha that wasn't supposed to seem like you only have two friends.
Haha, that's what came to my mind first, although I knew you didn't mean it like that.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by dudetheman
I don't personally have any black friends but I'm not a racist.

One of my friends is half Mexican but that doesn't really count. I didn't even know until I found overheard the teacher calling him "Mr. Rodriguez."

I'm half mexican too!

Does he look white?
LARGE TEXT
I highly doubt that a Philosophy teacher would have one of his students poll a random internet forum to determine percentages of racial animosity. Even so, you think the black people in your class might be a little offended?
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.