I had seen previews for this a view times and thought it was a typical bitch themed chick flick. However today I noticed the producer, Jerry Bruckheimer. !?!?!???!
This is the genius involved with creating such awesome shows as CSI and Raising the Bar. How can he be involved with this?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Money.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
It will end with Horatio giving an amazing one liner, and the girl having her intestines pulled out through her mouth because her drug dealer was in love with her, yet she didn't want a junkie husband, and he just shouldn't give up the ****.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by HohnJ723
Demetri Martin would be upset with the word "shoppoholic."

someone please get it

ha i love demetri martin.

and important things starts in 30 minutes!

probably gonna be the best show in the history of tv

oh and
Quote by skaterskagg1
if i did see it, it would only be to see the hot red haired girl. she is absolutely bangin'.

yessssss
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Last edited by cheez1492 at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by divinorum69
I disagree

Proof:

That damned movie's only worth one watch. Honestly.
Quote by Kwonnie
Movies haven't been good since 2001. What you expect?

slumdog millionaire, iron man, mr. brooks, zodiac, kung fu panda, pineapple express, southland tales, forgetting sarah marshall, the express, incredible hulk

stop being such a closed minded twatwaffle and go eat a bag of dicks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
I'll explain how Mr. Bruckheimer came to produce this but I warn you; it contains a

SPOLIER!!!!

Turns out the main character is an android programmed to stop a Jamaican-English drug cartel but she malfunctioned and began buying expensive material crap instead of brutally slaughtering dealers.

The Handsome British dude is actually an MI6 agent sent to fix her and when he finally accomplishes this, the Main character lady rigs her Gucci and Prada crap with lots and lots of high powered plastic explosives that she uses in the final climactic car chase through an impoverished Jamaican shanty town by hurling them at the Drug dealer's Hummers.

There are explosions galore.

It's actually a pretty good movie.
Quote by Kwonnie
That damned movie's only worth one watch. Honestly.

He was commenting on the quote on the bottom, I think.
Pretty funny movie, nonetheless.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Kwonnie
Movies haven't been good since 2001. What you expect?

since we invaded Iraq?!?!?! /Conspiracy
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by divinorum69
I disagree. Plus read the cover.

"The best movie ever made" that means its the best movie, and it was made after 2000

I winzor, Pwn Pwn Pwn

haha

That movie is good, but you do realize that a fictional character made the quote.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by burgurhead1812
slumdog millionaire, iron man, mr. brooks, zodiac, kung fu panda, pineapple express, southland tales, forgetting sarah marshall, the express, incredible hulk

stop being such a closed minded twatwaffle and go eat a bag of dicks.

All right, nothing special, don't know what that is, sucked, sucked, sucked, never seen it, never seen it, never heard of it, REALLY SUCKED.

And don't get so offended. Can't we keep our opinions? >.>
I'm not so much close-minded as I am a tough critic.
Quote by The Master Plan
That movie is good, but you do realize that a fictional character made the quote.

Of course I do.... I was just joking men.

Anyways, any will farrel movie is awsome, and is worth more than one watch.

Always remember that what I write is IMO
Well, seeing as how the world revolves around money, he probably got offered by a big publishing group to write a script for the movie and accepted it.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by divinorum69
Of course I do.... I was just joking men.

Anyways, any will farrel movie is awsome, and is worth more than one watch.

Always remember that what I write is IMO

It's the Pit. They'll make you cum blood for even THINKING about your opinion.
Quote by skaterskagg1
if i did see it, it would only be to see the hot red haired girl. she is absolutely bangin'.

Her name's Isla Fisher. She is so hot....
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by cheez1492
ha i love demetri martin.

and important things starts in 30 minutes!

probably gonna be the best show in the history of tv

oh and

yessssss

oh dear, thank you for reminding me. yes, it will be the best show ever. Demetri Martin is simply a genius. Mad finger picking skills too.
Since when is CSI a good show? Uberdramatic facial close-ups, criminals who leave incredibly obvious clues that point directly to them and horribly anticlimactic endings doesn't constitute a good show...
Quote by kayaress one
Since when is CSI a good show? Uberdramatic facial close-ups, criminals who leave incredibly obvious clues that point directly to them and horribly anticlimactic endings doesn't constitute a good show...

Ah, speed burning at its best.
Quote by HohnJ723
oh dear, thank you for reminding me. yes, it will be the best show ever. Demetri Martin is simply a genius. Mad finger picking skills too.

God yes. I love how he can play like 3 instruments at once and tell jokes in between.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by Kwonnie
All right, nothing special, don't know what that is, sucked, sucked, sucked, never seen it, never seen it, never heard of it, REALLY SUCKED.

And don't get so offended. Can't we keep our opinions? >.>
I'm not so much close-minded as I am a tough critic.

you must be kidding me...but then again, i can see no taste in the true talent of any work of art from an in flames fan.

but if we're voicing opinions...i just listened to the mp3's on your profile and you have absolutely no tone, your palm mutes sound just like your unmuted chords, you use so much distortion that nothing is distinguishable, and your "solo" made me cry.

and that is an opinion from someone who works at a movie store and is in college as a music producer, so if you even try to claim that i'm pulling my opinions outta thin air, then you are extremely ignorant.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by burgurhead1812
you must be kidding me...but then again, i can see no taste in the true talent of any work of art from an in flames fan.

but if we're voicing opinions...i just listened to the mp3's on your profile and you have absolutely no tone, your palm mutes sound just like your unmuted chords, you use so much distortion that nothing is distinguishable, and your "solo" made me cry.

and that is an opinion from someone who works at a movie store and is in college as a music producer, so if you even try to claim that i'm pulling my opinions outta thin air, then you are extremely ignorant.

zZz

We're talking about movies. Not ****ty half-assed mp3s done through a game mic.
You really need to go cool off.
Quote by kayaress one
I try, good sir, I try.

EDIT: wow that burgurhead dude sure is an assfuck.

It's cool. People get pissy sometimes.