First off, make your font a color that I can read. I will check back later to see if I can actually see what you wrote.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
epiphone les paul is probably the most prominent guitar in what you like to play

gibson are over-priced by a mile and a half
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Today 10:34 PM
Waylanderau Yeah, an Epi Les Paul would probably be a nice option if you like that shape. Maybe an Ibanez if you want something with a trem. Schecter is also a good option.
Today 10:33 PM
Pac_man0123 Agile les paul?
Today 10:32 PM
DeathByDestroyr epiphone les paul is probably the most prominent guitar in what you like to play

----

Dude, are Les Pauls mainly for the fat Bluesy sound? He said he didn't want that.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Quote by Arzon
Today 10:34 PM
Waylanderau Yeah, an Epi Les Paul would probably be a nice option if you like that shape. Maybe an Ibanez if you want something with a trem. Schecter is also a good option.
Today 10:33 PM
Pac_man0123 Agile les paul?
Today 10:32 PM
DeathByDestroyr epiphone les paul is probably the most prominent guitar in what you like to play

----

Dude, are Les Pauls mainly for the fat Bluesy sound? He said he didn't want that.

Les Pauls can sound like blues, metal, rock, whatever. Just get the right pickups to match.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
YOUR playing dictates what sounds it will produce, mostly
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Interesting. Play rock but not really into blues? It's only a matter of time
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by yumyumtruffles
dude. i'm a she.

wat is a agile les paul? and r les pauls heavy?

Agile is a brand, and yes generally speaking Les Pauls are heavy, they do vary though between brands and even individual guitars. I have an epiphone les paul studio that's fairly light, and I've owned a really cheap Les Paul custom knock off that weighed a ton so it's hard to say for certain but most of the time they do tend to be fairly weighty.
LPs are hideous, i'd go with a mockingbird, i had an acryllic series that was pretty sick, sounded pretty nice with an overdrive, ibanez's are cool too, if you want an epi, explorer, looks so much better than a LP, i just can't play something that ugly, but you want it to look AND sound badassed. LP's just can't do that in my opinion. if you really want one though, dean cadillac, not sure the pricing probably more than an epi by a hundred or two, but it at least has one big ol' point.
I'd say a stratocaster because they're good for any genre, I've got an ibanez strat rip off and it works for all the genres i play, from blues to metal.
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
SSH Strat. Trust me. Comfortable neck, fret access, range in tones, light, inexpensive. MIM SSH Strat should run you about $400 new less used.
UG's Prodigal Son
playing expert on guitar hero perfectly DOES NOT mean you can play guitar.
Last edited by yumyumtruffles at Jan 22, 2017,
Quote by yumyumtruffles
wait what is an HSS? like does it stand for anything..................

strat with a humbucker, single coil, single coil pickup config
A Fender Telecaster would give you that trebley raw sound some punk bands use.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!