I missed the last 5 minutes of Lost. Can someone who saw it tell me what happened after Locke turned the wheel and Christian Shepard told him to say hello to his son.
They all got rescued. Hooray!

/season
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
It only sucked as much as the rest of the episode.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Does it really matter? None of it makes sense anyway. The writers are just making this shit up as they go along.
Last edited by Trefellin at Feb 11, 2009,
Ben, Sun and Jack pull up to a church and Ben gives Sun Jin's ring (which Locke had given him.) Desmond shows up and they go inside. Mrs Hawking is there. Turns out she Dan's mom.
locke turned the wheel, the room lit up a little and thats how they left it
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Bluescreen for 5 mins and then the episode was over.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
The plot gets even more unexplainable, as the writers cower in the fetal position in the face of the fact that any possible explanation that they'll inevitably have to give will suck beyond compare.
Quote by KwikKopy
Can't you go to abc.com and watch the episode for free?

This. also I'm pretty sure there is a lost thread you could ask
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
The plot gets even more unexplainable, as the writers cower in the fetal position in the face of the fact that any possible explanation that they'll inevitably have to give will suck beyond compare.

J.J Abrams knows what he's doing, believe me.
RULE BRITANNIA
Ben, Jack, Sun, and Desmond went to meet Faraday's Mother, she scolded Ben for not bringing all of the them and then said that they would have to do.

Then it ended.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
J.J Abrams knows what he's doing, believe me.

Romanticize him all you want, there's still no way the crap that's gone on that show will have a good explanation.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Romanticize him all you want, there's still no way the crap that's gone on that show will have a good explanation.

I'm not 'romanticizing' him you idiot, it's his show and it's still as strong as it was 5 years ago. Yes, strange things have happened on it but how does this guarantee it's ultimate failure? It's fiction in case you hadn't noted.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I'm not 'romanticizing' him you idiot, it's his show and it's still as strong as it was 5 years ago. Yes, strange things have happened on it but how does this guarantee it's ultimate failure? It's fiction in case you hadn't noted.

First of all, don't insult my intelligence simply because I disagree with you on a subject. Second, I'm not the only one who thinks the show has gotten way out of hand, and has passed the point of no return. I can see a bunch of weird things happening that connect together in an interesting way, but when "the island" bypasses all natural laws to supposedly keep Michael from shooting himself in the head with a gun, the possible endings for the show are very slim. The ending would have to involve something along the lines of

1. magic
2. aliens
3. god or some supernatural being
4. virtual reality
5. some other insane solution

all of which would be thoroughly disappointing. If you can come up with another solution, I'd like to hear, but I don't think there's too much that can explain the events in the show. Remember, the creator is still just another person, and if no one can come up with a mind-bending explanation for the show that doesn't disappoint, it's likely that he can't either.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Locke has sex with Jack.

This is what made me laugh.

Considering the fact that Jack hates Locke for delaying their rescue makes me wanna fix it to "Locke raped Jack".
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
First of all, don't insult my intelligence simply because I disagree with you on a subject. Second, I'm not the only one who thinks the show has gotten way out of hand, and has passed the point of no return. I can see a bunch of weird things happening that connect together in an interesting way, but when "the island" bypasses all natural laws to supposedly keep Michael from shooting himself in the head with a gun, the possible endings for the show are very slim. The ending would have to involve something along the lines of

1. magic
2. aliens
3. god or some supernatural being
4. virtual reality
5. some other insane solution

all of which would be thoroughly disappointing. If you can come up with another solution, I'd like to hear, but I don't think there's too much that can explain the events in the show. Remember, the creator is still just another person, and if no one can come up with a mind-bending explanation for the show that doesn't disappoint, it's likely that he can't either.

You must not have been watching it lately, as a lot has been (mostly) explained. Time travel. It was used as early as Season 3 and is now even more pivotal. The flashes which randomly occur change the island through time. Yes, sounds silly I know, but remember, it's fiction.
The island 'moved' (went through time) to get away from Widmore, hence why nobody can find it where he's looking.
The characters who left the island are now facing the consequences of lying about the island and the people who stayed on the island are experiencing the time travel.
It seems that the only way to fix things is to have them return to the island.
The only main mysteries now are
1. What happened on the island in the past
2. Why Widmore wants the island back.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
^ how'd they explain the guy not being able to kill himself? Time travel doesn't cover it.

He wasn't supposed to kill himself. It was his duty to return to the island to help the others he betrayed. Just like no matter how hard Desmond tried to save Charlie, he was meant to die. Not being able to change fate is a major theme in Lost, as is Black vs. White, good vs. evil etc.
Also interesting considering Charlie was seen writing 'FATE' on his knuckles in the first episode
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You must not have been watching it lately, as a lot has been (mostly) explained. Time travel. It was used as early as Season 3 and is now even more pivotal. The flashes which randomly occur change the island through time. Yes, sounds silly I know, but remember, it's fiction.
The island 'moved' (went through time) to get away from Widmore, hence why nobody can find it where he's looking.
The characters who left the island are now facing the consequences of lying about the island and the people who stayed on the island are experiencing the time travel.
It seems that the only way to fix things is to have them return to the island.
The only main mysteries now are
1. What happened on the island in the past
2. Why Widmore wants the island back.

Firstly you forgot abt the Black Smoke. WTF is that?

And Widmore wants the island back because he used to be part of the Others, dont you remember [5x03- Jughead]? But its really fun with the time-space continuum as it gets really confusing and people have no idea as to why the flashes occur. Ah well, Lost has "lost" its mind.

Quote by GlensHeroicAct
How'd they explain the guy not being able to kill himself? Time travel doesn't cover it.

If you're talking about Michael, the island wants him to be part of an important mission. His son, Walt, plays an important role in the island (as you go through Seasons 1-2).

There's no correlation between someone killing himself and time travelling in Lost [as far as I know]
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
So, in other words, there's no explanation? There's no explanation of why a guy put a gun to his head and the gun misfired? It's just fate? Gee, that's AMAZING! Why don't other shows use this amazing tool, this amazing deus ex machina? Oh, wait, because it's a total cop-out.
Care to give me a real answer?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
He wasn't supposed to kill himself. It was his duty to return to the island to help the others he betrayed. Just like no matter how hard Desmond tried to save Charlie, he was meant to die. Not being able to change fate is a major theme in Lost, as is Black vs. White, good vs. evil etc.
Also interesting considering Charlie was seen writing 'FATE' on his knuckles in the first episode

Wait, is Glen talking about Michael or what?

Plus, the theme is focused throughout Lost as in the game of checkers where Locke playes with Walt in Lost 1x03, I think.

I dont understand something though. Lost says that time is like a 'street' and you can not change it but only go through it. Then how did Daniel Faraday talk to Desmond in the past and Jin talk to the past Danielle Rouseau?
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
they can talk all they want but they cant change anything

and guns misfire all the time and whats so far fetched about that?

the smoke monster is apparently a security system for a temple

i wish people would pay attention before they complain
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .