Ok, I tried out a C1-FR today at guitar center. I like the way the neck feels a lot (It is very important to me). I also only like guitars with Floyds. So, here's the issue. I hated the active pickups. In my opinion they sounded like arse. I was also able to lightly push down on the bridge pickup and it cut out completely.... What the hell? So my deal is, I want a guitar in the C1's price range that has passive pickups, a Floyd and a very similar neck. Any ideas?

Also: Neck must have satin finish, no painted ones.
Gear:
B.C. Rich Warlock Nj Series
Ibanez TBX150R 2x12 (Crap/Junk, don't buy one)
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone
What about the Blackjack C-1 FR? It's got a Seymour Duncan JB/'59 pickup set, a Floyd, and it'd have pretty much the same neck. Not sure about the satin over painted neck, but I figure it'd be a satin finish.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Last edited by WinterSteel at Feb 11, 2009,
You could buy the schecter and just put new pickups that you like better in it, obviously that will cost more money though.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by ironman45
You could buy the schecter and just put new pickups that you like better in it, obviously that will cost more money though.

I thought about that. That's why I asked if there was anything similar. I think it would cost too much to do the pickups. $70+ per pickup, plus install. Not worth it in my opinion. It would be out of my price range anyway.
Gear:
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone
Quote by WinterSteel
What about the Blackjack C-1 FR? It's got a Seymour Duncan JB/'59 pickup set, a Floyd, and it'd have pretty much the same neck. Not sure about the satin over painted neck, but I figure it'd be a satin finish.

It's a painted neck.
Probably because it's neck through. Also a little out of my price range at $799. I'm looking at a max of $600.
Gear:
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone