Page 1 of 2
Taken is by far one of the best movies ever made. That guy makes James Bond look like a bitch. If you haven't seen go watch it, it's well worth the cost of a movie ticket.
it's not bad.

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Yes I agree with you. The movie is very good.

I love how at the end when the ex-wife and stepfather are thanking the guy for getting back their (his) daughter. I was just thinking, "they have no idea what he went through..."

He deserved a lot more thanks for what he did. They probably just thought he went to the police in France and found her, lol.
Quote by k7apex
People to Listen to in this thread:
k7apex
Ch0
Carrot
TOMMYB22
GlitterPaws
Yea i actually wanna see it. The movie looks pretty badass just from the trailers.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
It was pretty stupid. But funny.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by GlitterPaws
Yes I agree with you. The movie is very good.

I love how at the end when the ex-wife and stepfather are thanking the guy for getting back their (his) daughter. I was just thinking, "they have no idea what he went through..."

He deserved a lot more thanks for what he did. They probably just thought he went to the police in France and found her, lol.

Yea dude he does not get enough for what he did, when the step dad asked him what he wanted at the end and he was like "I've got everything I need". That was bad ass, but a million dollars would be good haha.
Quote by bradulator

Are we even talking about the same movie?
Male-bait movie.. Did pretty well considering it was Superbowl weekend.. It wasn't half bad, but I don't think it brought anything new to the Movie scene..

On the other hand, FIGHT CLUB IS WAY BETTER!
Quote by bradulator

Last edited by culkid at Feb 11, 2009,
Quote by silversoulcage
Are we even talking about the same movie?

Yes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ah, i thought you were talking about steven spielberg's series.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I can't believe it has only just come out in the states. it's already on DVD here in Aus. It usually works the other way around.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
I watched taken like, 5 months ago

I believe it was released in France last year, decent movie, I enjoy Neeson as an actor, so I found it easy to like, even if (and lets face it) this has been done a thousand times before
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
haha i saw that movie in the cinema with my friends...yeah was quite kewl
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
I might check it out...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
It doesn't look GOOD, but it looks entertaining.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
The theatrical version in the states is terrible. It cuts some of the most awesome action. Most notablely stabbing the nails into the guys legs.
The theatrical version in the US is rated PG 13 and the other countries are all rated 16 or 18+ so I guess it has more appeal now.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
It was more bada$$ than die hard
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by mrcrono
That movie was like tits on top of chocolate.

How the **** does that work?

I've been trying to picture it, but it's hard. And I keep getting distracted. :/
Quote by Filter
Male-bait movie.. Did pretty well considering it was Superbowl weekend.. It wasn't half bad, but I don't think it brought anything new to the Movie scene..

On the other hand, FIGHT CLUB IS WAY BETTER!

i agree completly. it was a good movie but it wasnt anything special.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Was watchable, but best movie ever made? I think not, not even close
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I haven't seen the American version, but it's safe to say, Oscar Schindler gets his revenge!
I have heard that this was a good movie.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
The movie was epic.

That line that he gave to that guy on the phone right after they took his daughter was epic.

" I don't have any money but I have skills ... and I will find you." epic!!
I saw it a few months ago and I reckon it was a really good movie. Plus Maggie Grace is a stunner.
I already have it on dvd.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Captain Insano
The theatrical version in the states is terrible. It cuts some of the most awesome action. Most notablely stabbing the nails into the guys legs.

crap no wonder i didnt think it was that great. i was wondering when he was supposed to stab that guy cause it was in the trailer. i wonder what other cool stuff i missed
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
I love the end when the sheik Has the girl and acts like he's going to bargain
but liam doesn't bargain, liam rapes

Edit: to Gsaws
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Feb 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 2