That's like asking if a plastic lawn chair will support a morbidly obese man.

Sure they're similar, but the lawn chair isn't built for something that big.

It might work but i wouldn't trust a stand built to hold a little plastic toy to hold my 9 lb. guitar.
i wouldnt do it
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
they look exactly the same as the ones i use. who knows though, they're the same price as a regular guitar stand so why not just buy the regular ones ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Last edited by mikeyElite at Feb 11, 2009,
Thats kinda gay. Go to Guitar Center and get a god damn 5 dollar stand.
thats...Jesus....just, no
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Lol yeah. Who buys a guitar hero stand? Just put your guitar on it, and if it breaks it doesnt work. If it doesnt break, it will by you some time untill you make a trip to your local music store.
Quote by Ryan Rage
^I don't have one, that's why I'm asking.

Oh, my mistake. Well then, why don't you just go get the sure thing at a guiar store? (Don't you guys have like, the Wal-Mart of guitar stores?)

EDIT: Aw shit, a fellow Albertan! Well, you can pick up guitar stands for like, ten bucks at Long and Mcquade.
We have pretty big music stores like St.Johns, Long and McQuade, and Axe but I live about 45 minutes away from each. I do have one stand but 3 guitars, so I'd like the save some time and money(21 dollars at local music store, 10 at walmart) just going down to our actual walmart and getting a cheap stand.

EDIT: Yay Alberta. Calgary?
Last edited by Ryan Rage at Feb 11, 2009,
i would just go to your local guitar center and get a ten dollar 1 gl
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Get a guitar case instead of a stand. Protects your guitar better, no dust, better against climate changes and you can of course use it to transport your guitar
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by Ryan Rage
We have pretty big music stores like St.Johns, Long and McQuade, and Axe but I live about 45 minutes away from each. I do have one stand but 3 guitars, so I'd like the save some time and money(21 dollars at local music store, 10 at walmart) just going down to our actual walmart and getting a cheap stand.

EDIT: Yay Alberta. Calgary?

Nah, the better half of AB
Well lets see:

Guitar: 5-10 lbs

Guitar Hero Guitar Built To Hold: 1-2 lbs of plastic

Idk you do the math here.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Sweet Christ just shell out the extra money to get a regular stand.Let me paint a little picture for you.You set the guitar on the cheap stand that's meant to hold a molded plastic toy.All goes well for about 5 minutes,then the cheap stand breaks and your guitar takes a hard fall directly onto the floor,cracking the neck or breaking the headstock.Now Mr.Money saver has to spend a lot more money to fix the busted guitar which could have been completely prevented if he had just spent the extra 10 spot to get a real guitar stand.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

lol if u take a look at the stands they are almost identical.. they would work fine.. now if u dont own a stand why spend money on hte gh one when u culd go to the music store and spend money on a normal stand.. and then take a look at teh guitars and amps at the store also.. rather then taking a look at the video games and xboxs... what an odd question if you dont actually already own the gh stand.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Hey dude, what part of Calgary are you in?
Theres pretty much guitar stores all over the whole city,
I'll find you a closer one.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000