i have a friend that has an old acoustic guitar like i've never seen before. he wants me to restring it, but i dont know what kind of guitar it is. it has a kind of floting bridge similer to this one:

and has a adjustible hardtail bridge similar to an Gibson SG, but made out of wood, and has a kind of bolt on neck.

i don't have pictures, i'll see if i can get those on monday, and i don't know the name brand of he guitar.

anybody got a clue?
I'll have no idea until I see pictures, but it sounds really interesting!

I've seen those hardtail bridges before, but never made out of wood.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray