i always hear about how all these disney celebrities wear purity rings, ie. the jonas brothers and recently one of my friends was all "oooo kevin jonas isnt wearing his purity ring he lost it!" thats not all he lost...

no but really, is it a big deal? i dont know anyone who wears one, what if you break your promise, do you get whipped or something....

do you guys know anyone who wears one?
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Yes, if you break your promise you get whipped by rulers by catholic nuns.

I don't have anything like that but I believe in no sex before marriage. Actually I just preach it I don't practice it.
one ring to rule them all...
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
I know a few girls who wear em.
I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't give people **** for wearing one either.
Quote by dandy4
one ring to rule them all...

LoTR, lol.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
OH ****. What song is that from? I can't remember...

It's from a band called Tokien

Edit: you bastard you fixed it
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign

I for one wish that Jonas Brothers never, ever lose their purity rings.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
It's kinda dumb IMO... you can easily forget to wear a ring one day but you won't forget your ideas about abstinence. What I'm saying is, why bother wearing it? It's nothing but a display of one's morals, which need not be displayed. Perhaps on the part of disney actors/actresses it's an appeasement of their audience's parents.

Edit: because we all know they're wh0res and manwh0res at heart
Last edited by Le_Bunny at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill

I don't have anything like that but I believe in no sex before marriage. Actually I just preach it I don't practice it.

Sounds kinky.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
LoTR, lol.

LOTR!!!

...and in the darkness bind them.

EDIT: damn you and ur editing skillz!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by i_killed_bill

"Lock & Load Brides of Christ!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Le_Bunny
It's kinda dumb IMO... you can easily forget to wear a ring one day but you won't forget your ideas about abstinence. What I'm saying is, why bother wearing it? It's nothing but a display of one's morals, which need not be displayed. Perhaps on the part of disney actors/actresses it's an appeasement of their audience's parents.

Edit: because we all know they're wh0res and manwh0res at heart

I also think it's meant to appease all the 14 year old girls who believe they don't have to worry about one of the Jonas brothers porking one of their many rivals A confident fan is a happy fan and a happy fan is a good consumer...or something.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i know some people who wear them

its a sweet idea
cept for the fact the its usually fathers giving the rings to their daughters and the daughter promising their virginity to there father

but my friends who wear them decide to themselves and there daddys didnt give them the rings
Last edited by Steena<3Vanadiu at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by Caleb Face
ie. the jonas brothers and recently one of my friends was all "oooo kevin jonas isnt wearing his purity ring he lost it!" thats not all he lost...

i HATE the jonas brothers. >
Quote by Steena<3Vanadiu

daughter promising their virginity to there father

:O
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
I don't get it. Isn't Kevin the...unfortunate-looking one? Who would want to sleep with him?
XIAOXI
Selling purity rings is another easy way to raise money.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Quote by Abunai X
I don't get it. Isn't Kevin the...unfortunate-looking one? Who would want to sleep with him?

You should suspect drugs.

Lol but really with how fickle people are Im not surprised.
its all about image my friend those so called "musicians" go by the disney "pure" image. they do this so their fan base is open to everyone who has doesnt know anything about musicianship. they create a friendly image and every girl from ages 1-40 loves them. its just another thing to see records and shows. by the looks of my post disney wants to start an arian race, figures, but obviously that **** doesnt work out (if hitler couldnt do it what makes you think disney could do it). every star slips up like vanessa hudgens and miley cyrus so i wouldnt be surprised if the jo bros have secret orgys or some crazy **** like that. hell if i could have that many girls i would do that. yea...
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
My girlfriend wears one

Nothing happens if you break it, it's a promise to yourself, nobody else.
Quote by fretsonfire74
My girlfriend wears one

Nothing happens if you break it, it's a promise to yourself, nobody else.

pwned
The purity ring would be more effective if placed on a certain location below the belt
Pretty sure a any male showing off his purity ring is sporting a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.