So I was listening to Bob Marley earlier, and I noticed, for the first time really, in this song , there is a string instrument playing a few chords throughout the song, and i really like the sound, but I can't tell what it is. I'd like to think it's just some sort of acoustic or something, but I have a real bad feeling I'm going to find out it's like... a mandolin, or a ukelele or something crazy like that. Thats a bit much if it is >.> So if it is, in fact, an odd instrument like that, could you tell me how to mock that sound on an acoustic or something?

In case you cant find it, on that video, you can hear it good from 0:06 to 0:09.

Thanks for the help.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

sounds a bit like a uke or mandolin to me. can't really tell which.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Feb 12, 2009,
Yeah, sounds like a ukelele.
And I have no idea how to imitate that on an acoustic, sorry bro
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
Alright. Thanks for the help. I'll look around and see what i can find lol.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!