Page 1 of 5
Hello everybody.
There is a thread in the pit about an article that tells parents where to look if they suspect their child of using drugs. (Link Below)
I think this could end up being pretty funny...

Read the article and post the stupidest reasons you can think of to suspect drugs.
EXAMPLE:
Quote by kevC4
If your child starts to have hair in some places for example: pubic hair -- suspect drugs.

http://www.parentshelpingparents.info/documents/Where_Your_Child_Hides_Drugs/
If you see your child shooting up, doing rails, eating weird mushrooms putting little squares on his tongue, taking hits from a crack pipe and smoking a fatty, suspect drugs.
If you have a child, suspect drugs!

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
If your child sometimes eats, suspect drugs.

If your child calls himself "RX120D", suspect drugs.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 12, 2009,
when you buy your drugs from your kids... suspect drugs
If your child is depressed, happy, eating too much, eating too little, sleeping too much, sleeping too little, yelling, mumbling, energetic, stagnant...
Suspect drugs.

EDIT: In America, you suspect drugs. In Soviet Russia, drugs suspect you!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
If you see a change in the type of music the child listens to (heavy metal indicates they are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine. If they are listening to Rap, suspect crack and/or marijuana) if they are dressing differently, their hairstyle and/or color of their hair suddenly changes in a manner that surprises you
If you child has developed a sudden enjoyment of the band Phish, suspect drugs.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
If your child isn't home during the week anywhere between 7:00AM and 5:00PM, suspect drugs.

A cellphone is the best way a child can talk to a drug dealer without you knowing, especially with texting. If your child has texting, and uses it daily, suspect drugs.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
If you're in any way associated with David Hasselhoff,...

suspect a giant squid...

and drugs.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
if your child has trouble reading -- sonspect drogs
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
If your child is a musician and has long, scruffy hair, suspect marijuana use.

Sad but true, though; typically the longer your hair is the more "i'm a pothead" you advertise, as a guy.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
TS, i suspect YOU are on drugs.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
if your child is speaking/sitting/breathing, suspect drugs!
If your child wakes up not knowing where he is, suspect somebody hit him with a giant facking baseball bat.

If your child picks his nose in public, suspect drugs.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
lovin this thread already.. win potential high !
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
If your child spends excessive amounts of time in the pit, suspect drugs
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Gmp
when you buy your drugs from your kids... suspect drugs

if your daughter amy whinehouse, suspect drugs.

i fail
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
If your child is a purple mushroom, expect drugs.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by madbasslover
If your child is Michael Phelps - suspect drugs.

Awesome.
If your child is Courtney Love, suspect drugs.

EDIT: From the website: The kid's bedroom is the most favorite place of course. If you see a change in the type of music the child listens to (heavy metal indicates they are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine. If they are listening to Rap, suspect crack and/or marijuana) if they are dressing differently, their hairstyle and/or color of their hair suddenly changes in a manner that surprises you. You will also find a fixation on death, skulls etc. If your child starts smoking -- suspect drugs (rarely does a child start smoking and isn't using drugs). If the child changes friends and his/her grades drop -- suspect drugs. If you
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by fretsonfire74
From the website: The kid's bedroom is the most favorite place of course. If you see a change in the type of music the child listens to (heavy metal indicates they are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine. If they are listening to Rap, suspect crack and/or marijuana) if they are dressing differently, their hairstyle and/or color of their hair suddenly changes in a manner that surprises you. You will also find a fixation on death, skulls etc. If your child starts smoking -- suspect drugs (rarely does a child start smoking and isn't using drugs). If the child changes friends and his/her grades drop -- suspect drugs. If you

Now that's just perpetuating undue suspicion in gullible parents... all of those changes are normal in a teenager's development emotionally and psychologically. This is unbelievable.
Page 1 of 5