guys.? what du u prefer for vocal accompaniment guitar.? if u dont like those body shape, u can say what u want.? coz i want to have a good guitar body shape for a vocal accompaniment.. thanks guys.!
It all comes down to personal preference. TBH, they both sound perfectly fine as vocal accompanyment guitars, and it will really come down to whatever you're more comfortable with.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Dreadnoughts suck hairy lemonparty balls. And I don't mean that nicely either. For versatility, go auditorium.
i prefer auditorium for comfort

dreads have a much deeper bassier tone, but I dont like em.
Dreadnought all the way.

I owned a Takamine Grand Auditorium for a few years. Let's just say I'm not that upset the neck got snapped.
404: Sig not found.
As you can see, it all comes down to preference. Get whichever one you prefer.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Do you know where you'll be playing? Church player or house bands etc that play most of the time in the same room/assembly, at least have the oportunity to maybe borrow an instrument and actually test to see what is best for the environment.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
@natrone.. yeah.! thanks for that.. i think its just personal reference.. @milez thanks dude.. i think ill just be playin around camfires.. just to have a sing along good time.. but yeah.! thanks for the advice.. i think ill try to borrow and see.. thanks.!