I had a suggestion over in the tab section to record it so I did :P

I think it came out pretty good except for a small triplet mistake in the intro, I tried to fix it over and over but that's just how I play.

Light the Fire V2:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Demonology/

Edit: Make sure you have both earpieces in or both speakers working.

Edit: New version uploaded with better drums (V2 of course)
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Feb 12, 2009,
I'm impressed man I really liked this. Pretty dark yet melodic. It was well composed and well played- I didn't notice any mistakes. I like your tone and your rhythm is real solid, good work on the recording. I really liked the part right after 2:00, and the breaks near the end were nice. I think it could do with a sick solo somewhere given the length of the track, but with all the double guitar parts honestly it doesn't really need it.

My best suggestion would be get a good drum program! The kick drum seemed like the exact same sound every beat. With drumkit from hell though this would sound awesome.

keep it up man!
Nice track! Some killer riffs here, and the tone goes really well with it, sounds very clean. Nice job on the drums too, good programming, and the drum program sounds pretty good. Love the part with the pinch harmonics too, they sound great.

Like Supralightning said, if you could put a nice solo in this it would be amazing. Anyway nice job on the composting and recording of this one, keep it coming!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1057800 Thanks. =]
Garageband lol, I'm one of the suckers who bought a mac.

But if it weren't for this mac then I wouldn've recorded any of my music so =\ (I know there are recording programs for windows I just couldn't get used to them)
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Lol sweet
I've wanted a mac for some time now

Your recording sounds really clear. Is that you on drums or did you use a drum machine?
man some of the riffs are really catchy.. The breakdown was nice but was a lil short imo.. Just an idea-You can try puttin a fast run just after it as a short solo or something and then repeat the breakdown or use your whammy on the last note of the run and then go on to the next riff.. But anyways its pretty cool song wise.. Drums did sound lifeless to me.. Use the drumkit from hell.. Its very realistic and good sounding.. Crit mine? Its on my profile..
Quote by 3rdActguitarist
Lol sweet
I've wanted a mac for some time now

Your recording sounds really clear. Is that you on drums or did you use a drum machine?

I couldn't find a good free drum machine so I downloaded a pack of drum mp3s and imported them into the recording and copied them one by one, took ages.

Quote by jayeshrc
man some of the riffs are really catchy.. The breakdown was nice but was a lil short imo.. Just an idea-You can try puttin a fast run just after it as a short solo or something and then repeat the breakdown or use your whammy on the last note of the run and then go on to the next riff.. But anyways its pretty cool song wise.. Drums did sound lifeless to me.. Use the drumkit from hell.. Its very realistic and good sounding.. Crit mine? Its on my profile..

Thanks for that tip, I've always wanted to use more whammy :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
that was sickeningly dark and melodic... ihloved it! the intro rockss. great quality too.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training