So Pit, I've got a slight problem here. In my room, there is a queen sized bed, a dresser/desk combo that was my great grandmother's, my computer desk, a small box like desk for my hampster, and two chairs (a computer chair and a relaxing chair). Currently, my TV is on the desk/dresser combo, and the speakers are just on the desk part of it as there's no room up top for them. But, my room is basically packed to capacity with all of this, and so if I were to get something else, I would have to get rid of the sofa. So my question is this. Should I get a TV stand for my TV and speakers and such, or should I keep the sofa?

tl;dr Sofa or TV stand? No room for both.
Sofa, fuck entertainment.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i used to be the only one in my year with a sofa in my room, it defined me, it made me who i am. never let go.
sofa
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Um can you not just use the bed as a sofa? Or maybe get a sofa-bed?

Problem solved
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by skaterskagg1
can you have comfortable sex on a TV stand? sofa it is then.

as opposed to the queen sized bed?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Sofa. I have a sofa.

^_________________________^
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by faint_spirit
as opposed to the queen sized bed?
sofa sex and bed sex are two entirely different animals.
Keep the sofa. Can't you wall-mount the speakers and TV etc?
That's like asking if you would rather live in a beautiful beach house, located right on the sand... or in a cage next to Al Gore's bed. Choose sofa, trust me.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by In Somni
Dude, loose the hamster. TV > Hamster.

But.. Streaming media > Tv.
I know you meant to say lose, but "loose the hamster" sounds so much more dramatic, you should edit in an ! to cover the spelling gaff and simultaneously make the post more funny.
sofa
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
keep the sofa
sofa is so much better
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.