Okay, so I finally got my guitar to stay in tune, but now ive got a new problem. Lol. (I really... despise this guitar)

Anyway... Now, the strings seem really loose, even when they're in perfect tune [standard tuning] so much where it's hard to alternate pick. I'm using the thinnest picks I can, yet, still, the strings are so loose, it's like the pick 'pushes them' before it actually 'snaps' and plays the note. no matter how lightly i pick the string.

How can I fix this? I'm already using thick guage strings. EB Custom Guage.

Are there any thicker strings that could fix it?

I hope I made sense.

Thanks.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

That sounds very strange. In order for a string to be at it's preferred pitch, it has to be at a certain level of tightness already. And this is never loose.

What are you tuning it with? Is it possible that you are tuning too low, even to the point of being an octave lower than where you should be?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Could be the action or maybe your truss rod but for that im not sure.

Last time i checked "Custom" was called "Custom Light" which is actually rather thin and will be looser.
No. I'm sure the pitch is right. I know how crazy this sounds, but yeah.

I could try that, but if I raise the action, it'll be REALLY bad. ****ing terrible as it is. [its at the lowest right now] I wish I had enough money to buy this guitar...

T_T Someday. Lol

But for the meantime, is there ANYTHING else I can do?
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

^Since you said your action is terrible right now, and that it's at the lowest, shouldn't that encourage you to raise it?