how do i change my sig... i need to add to it
Anarchy is the future.... realize it, live it , LOVE it!

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
Look up. See control panel? Click on that and on the left should be your option one of those should say something about your signature (I can't remember the exact words) anyways click that. And there you go!
Control panel > Edit sig

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
thanks peeps

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
This should be in New Members Q&A forum.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
oh yea completly magic i see wat ur talking about lol

i know thats where i started looking but couldnt find anything.. thats why i posted the post

And yet there's still a mistake in the second quote.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
oh crap eh.. u listen to shinedown??

No. I just noticed that it says "but when are going to wake up and fight?". I don't know if Shinedown is a foreign band without a handle on English, but I'm pretty sure it should be "but when are you going to wake up and fight?".
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
its when you gonna wake up and fight i realized that after a bit... and ya they dont have the best grammer eh