Hey all,

I have a Boss BR 600 recorder that I absolutely love, it does pretty much everythign i've ever wanted. My problem is, I like to record a bunch of tracks (drums, rythem, bass etc... ) and then play lead along with it. Right now, I have it going through a little amp (Fender G-Dec Junior) and I play along with it using my Blues Jr. The sound coming from the BOSS device doesnt seem that great going through the g-dec. Should I be putting it through a stereo or another device instead?
The G-Dec is a modeler correct?
If so, modelers really don't like anything else other than guitar in the signal path.

The solution would be to separate them. Pipe the recorder into you computer, stereo, or another amp.
My Boss Micro BR does not sound great going into my Traynor YCV20. I don't think a guitar amp is good for these things. Maybe a keyboard amp would be better or a pair a active monitors for the stereo sound the BRs can do.
Quote by stujomo
My Boss Micro BR does not sound great going into my Traynor YCV20. I don't think a guitar amp is good for these things. Maybe a keyboard amp would be better or a pair a active monitors for the stereo sound the BRs can do.

this
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.