Hey guys, my band just finished recording a new song. It's very shrot, only a minute and 30 seconds long, with some unconventiaonal vocals. Check it out.

clickyclicky
black sheep just kicked ass bro! the end is near! jam jam jAM jam jam! the only thing i didnt like was the slides in teh jams. But you rock!
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Wow that was really unique, I don't often come across music quite like that. I liked it man, it was really rhythmic and dynamic. There are a lot of little subtles things going on in there that make it really interesting. I liked the one vocal line that was whispered and panned across.

Good stuff dude, I think you have an original style there- keep it up
lol, the vox are pretty cool, I was a bit surprised when they came on though :P

The guitar is nice too with that old sound, I like hearing different songs like this, would make a good filler on an album since it's only 1:30.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Cool! I liked it. If there was one thing I could suggest it would be a bit more low end on the recording. Nice job!

Cheers,
J
I'll be honest, I had a hard time getting into it. The solo was very dissonant (I assume that was the intention, though?). Maybe a part of it is my taste in music. I don't really enjoy this style, so it is hard to be objective. The vocals are okay, but nothing extraordinary.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.