So I bought from someone on Amazon, and for the first time in 2 years I thought "Hey, one click ordering, I'll try it" so I use that to order from a seller and got the confirmation e-mail with estimated dispatch etc.

A week later and my order still hasn't come, so I went to My Account to e-mail him. Thing is, my order (which I got an e-mail confirming and have an order number for) is not in my history, absolutely no trace of it.
According to my card statement and e-mails, I bought of him. According to my amazon account I didn't.

Having e-mailed him several times with no reply, it's time to claim... But I can't because the order isn't in my account.

How do I go about sorting this out?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
email amazon include the dispatch email/confirmation and the money coming out of your account info.

they should sort it out.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
yea the only thing you can do is email amazon directly and prove you bought this item. you have proof of ownership with the conformation email and the credit card statement,
www.facebook.com/allbutimpossible

Live Arsenal

Guitars
ESP EC1000 FR
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
ESP H1000 Deluxe
Ibanez RG7321

Amp
Line 6 Valve HD 100 Head
Line 6 Spider Valve 412VS 412 Cab

Misc
Shure PGX14 Wireless
Korg DTR-1000
Let's spice things up a bit.

Email ESP Guitars and ask them why they don't make Tomato Ketchup flavoured crisps anymore. They should sort you out.
RULE BRITANNIA