I'm sure this hasn't been done. So yeah..

Windhoek - A German aristocrat is scheduled to appear in court in Namibia on Thursday on suspicion of killing scores of endangered mountain zebras. Christian Prinz zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg, 28, is alleged to have killed the animals at a private game reserve owned by his father 70 kilometres south-west of the capital Windhoek. The zebras were allegedly slaughtered between 2001 and 2005 and their carcasses buried on the farm. It was not clear whether they were used for meat or for their skins. A local farmer alleged the actual number of zebras killed by zu Hohenlohe totalled several hundred. Police and Namibian wildlife protection officials had merely dug up 193 as a sample, Namibia's German-language Allgemeine Zeitung reported on Wednesday. Under Namibian law, hunters may only kill eight mountain zebras a year, provided they have a permit. Zu Hohenlohe's father Max Gottfried Prinz zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg bought the farm in 1982. The farm was declared bankrupt earlier this year. The case will be heard in a magistrate's court in the town of Rehoboth. Mountain zebras are native to south-west Africa. There are two subspecies of mountain zebras. The equus zebra is endangered and the equus zebra hartmannae is threatened.

Poor Zebras

Who would hurt one of these creatures?

(and yes, I realize there was a recent thread about a man being raped to death by a Zebra.)

So what's the pit.. What is the Zebra Slayers sentence?
For each zebra that he slayed, he should get slayed.

That's him getting slayed 193 times.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
80 million cows are slaughted every year. Why don't those farmers go to jail aswell?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Is slaying zebra's illegal?
Holy moly!
*Buries zebra corpses in the garden*
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by rabidguitarist
80 million cows are slaughted every year. Why don't those farmers go to jail aswell?

They aren't as pretty.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Aww

Bastard, I hate sport-hunters >=(
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
[quote="'†[Posessed"]†']Aww

Bastard, I hate sport-hunters >=(

I hate german aristocrat douchebags
Listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, or whatever you want to listen to.
Dreams/Celestial Voyager (My Band's recording )
Live at Pompeii

Put this in your signature if you think coalition governments in democratic societies are f*cking retarded.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Cos' zebras are sexy.
^FOOL!!! Everyone knows those are used to cut down the largest tree in the forest.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮