Brand new Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive pedal. Only used once - just to be sure everything was in good working order.
Comes with box, instruction manual, warranty registration card.
Ac adapter NOT included. I will include a new 9volt battery so you can use it right out of the box.
This was given to me by a friend, but I have a tube screamer, so I have no use for this pedal.
This pedal is a great bang for the buck...check you tube for some demos if you're not familiar with these.

Will sell for $10 shipped within US - USPS First Class Mail, or add an extra $2.50 for Priority Mail.

Will trade for guitar cable(s), ernie ball super slinky strings, or different danelectro pedal, or....??? I can't think of what else would be a fair trade, but am open to options.

190+ positive feedback as seller on ebay - will give user name as reference or sell it to you through ebay if you feel more comfortable. paypal, check or money order

Reply here, PM me, or email me at kyates33@yahoo.com

Thanks!

pedal still available....let me know if you are interested otherwise it has to go up on ebay
If that doesn't go through, i've got a 20ft instrument cable i never use, if you're interested.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I never received the pm. I don't have any in my inbox.
Doesn't matter. Pedal is yours! I'll let you know as soon as the check arrives and get it mailed right out to you. Sorry for the confusion!
Quote by Jango22
If that doesn't go through, i've got a 20ft instrument cable i never use, if you're interested.

Thanks. Looks like a done deal, otherwise I would of taken you up on your offer!