So I was dead set on getting the Ibanez S320 but went and did a final browsing of guitars before ordering and found the Schecter Artist LE on sale for the same price. I'm pretty much expecting everyone to vote for the Artist LE but would like some feedback about the guitar in comparison to the S320.

Schecter - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar-518187-i1149930.gc

Ibanez - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar-512503-i1173395.gc
Get the schecter, its a great guitar
The open pore finish on the ibanez looks rubbish too
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by Dust_to_Dust
The open pore finish on the ibanez looks rubbish too

... *SO ANGRY!*
A 100$ difference isn't exactly the same price to me... unless you meant that you found them both sold at the same price in your local shop. In which case, the Schechter would be the better option...

Although, who cares what I think, because according to this guy ^ everybody hates me anyway.
^
I care! :cheers

Quote by marko'd
... *SO ANGRY!*

Okay........

Get the schecter
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
The price is listed at $599 on gc.com but it's on sale right now for $499...their good about not updating the price on the website. I can actually get either one for $399 new
Quote by ZeGuitarist
A 100$ difference isn't exactly the same price to me... unless you meant that you found them both sold at the same price in your local shop. In which case, the Schechter would be the better option...

Although, who cares what I think, because according to this guy ^ everybody hates me anyway.

Stop holding grudges, i said i was sorry. In form of running away remember
Make sure you actually try the Schecter before you buy. I personally would take the Ibby over the Schecter.
Quote by firehawk2007
So I was dead set on getting the Ibanez S320 but went and did a final browsing of guitars before ordering and found the Schecter Artist LE on sale for the same price. I'm pretty much expecting everyone to vote for the Artist LE but would like some feedback about the guitar in comparison to the S320.

Schecter - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-Artist-Limited-Edition-Electric-Guitar-518187-i1149930.gc

Ibanez - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar-512503-i1173395.gc

Have you actually played them?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
i would take the ibanez, cuz i need the tremolo, and its far more comfortable to play imo.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by marko'd
Stop holding grudges, i said i was sorry. In form of running away remember

Oh, yeah, right thanks for letting me know why you even said that, btw.
It all depends wheter you are going to use tremolo, or will be changing tunings frequently. I would take s320 over the schecter, since I am into whammy bar stuff, and did a pickup upgrade.
Quote by Horlicks
Make sure you actually try the Schecter before you buy. I personally would take the Ibby over the Schecter.

That's cuz your baby hands can't handle the big meaty shaft of the schecter.

Try them both, I'd personally get the schecter, but I know some people can't stand the necks on them.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
That's cuz your baby hands can't handle the big meaty shaft of the schecter.

Try them both, I'd personally get the schecter, but I know some people can't stand the necks on them.

You make the schecter sound so literally gay with that sentence

Anyway you all know what Im gonna say......the Ibanez
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
If you need a tremolo, then there's really no contest...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
These aren't even that similar. It's like asking which is better - a tuna sammich or a hamburger. They're different meats, man. If you need a trem, get the Ibanez. If you don't need a trem, get the Ibanez anyways. It'll save you a "I bought this schecter but now I want a trem so what should I buy pray tell" thread, along with a hundred bucks for all the tuna and hamburgers you want.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
These aren't even that similar. It's like asking which is better - a tuna sammich or a hamburger. They're different meats, man. If you need a trem, get the Ibanez. If you don't need a trem, get the Ibanez anyways. It'll save you a "I bought this schecter but now I want a trem so what should I buy pray tell" thread, along with a hundred bucks for all the tuna and hamburgers you want.

Tuna Sucks

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
Tuna Rules

Fix'd.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
YES. Tuna rules no matter how you cook it. Hell, it even rules completely uncooked. It's the most versatile meat known to the civilized world.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
YES. Tuna rules no matter how you cook it. Hell, it even rules completely uncooked. It's the most versatile meat known to the civilized world.

I beg to differ... MY meat is the most versatile in the world.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
I beg to differ... MY meat is the most versatile in the world.
That's what you wish she said. And I reckon I mentioned civilized world.
Quote by pifty

I completely agree with this statement.How can you even begin to think that some multi -stomached sh*t machine beats THE CHICKEN OF THE SEA??!!!!

Ehem....anyway,I'd go for the Ibanez but that's just personal preference.I've never really liked Schecter necks and I've had some quality issues with a couple I tried in the past.I'd rather go with a brand I trust like Ibanez and shell out the extra money for new pickups.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.