Ok so I live in the UK and I'm having a hard time coming by Altoids. I know I can order on the internet, but I just don't want to.
With that said, my question is where can I buy Altoids in the UK? (Do any particular supermarkets carry them?)

Thanks
Never seen them in any shop, anywhere in the UK, so I suspect you won't find them nearby.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
ha i thought they were produced in the uk, or at least they used to be
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by KwikKopy
That's really odd, because they're everywhere in the US, and I believe the packaging says they come from the UK.

EDIT: I was right: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altoids

Same thing I was thinking.

I can't buy Altoids because I eat the whole tin at once.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
eBay!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Godbe
Ok so I live in the UK and I'm having a hard time coming by Altoids. I know I can order on the internet, but I just don't want to.
With that said, my question is where can I buy Altoids in the UK? (Do any particular supermarkets carry them?)

Thanks

For your g/f this weekend?

If so... I already know what she's getting you.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I think you can get them at Morrisons - not sure if they're on an aisle or just by the checkout with all the chewing gum and stuff. But my dad definately used to buy Altoids from Morrisons
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
Did you say. . .

Ziltoid?!

****ING BRILLIANT!!

+a large number
Quote by benjo48
I think you can get them at Morrisons - not sure if they're on an aisle or just by the checkout with all the chewing gum and stuff. But my dad definately used to buy Altoids from Morrisons

Hmm...

I'm sure I read somewhere that they used to sell them in Safeways, and being as Morissions took them over, I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the tip.
I also want to know this. It makes an excellent case for my Cowon D2, with a bit of slicing it's perfect.
hello
Quote by opc100
I also want to know this. It makes an excellent case for my Cowon D2, with a bit of slicing it's perfect.

Yeah I have to confess that I'm a bit more interested in the tin than the actual mints, just looking at it you know it has thousands of uses.