She's a beaut Upgrading from a Line 6 Spider, the change is incredible lol.

Pics aren't great but they'll do

There's a little bit of hum, what could i use to get rid of this without breaking the band?

If you want any pics of certain places just say

Sadly no clips
Congrats man! How does the stock cab sound? I've been looking into a 6262 for awhile now.

EDIT: for the hum, look into an ISP Decimator. They usually run $120 new, $200 plus for the g-string model. But the more expensive one allows you to run it in your signal chain and effects loop, killing noise from both areas. They go much cheaper on ebay.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 12, 2009,
i like it! from what i hear, these have the same wiring and configuration as my triple x. if so, then i approve
although you may want to go into the bugera thread and read this guys tips, they are very good.
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by eyebanez333
Congrats man! How does the stock cab sound? I've been looking into a 6262 for awhile now.

EDIT: for the hum, look into an ISP Decimator. They usually run $120 new, $200 plus for the g-string model. But the more expensive one allows you to run it in your signal chain and effects loop, killing noise from both areas. They go much cheaper on ebay.

Yeah the stock cab sounds good, the two wheels on the side are very useful, keeps the bass response but also the usefulness of wheels.

I'll have a look into the Decimator, any cheaper options that will do until i recover the money from this beast

I'll check out the head like the guy in the Bugera thread recomend, seems like it's half the reason for all the failures.

Anyone got some decent settings i can try out?
Congrats man! Beautiful amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.