Page 1 of 2
Do you like when people swear and say ****(any bad words)??

just wondered because I heard some people say even if they do swear and say **** all the time, they don't like other people swearing and saying bad words all the time.
and btw I don't like it either .................
Last edited by hayan at Feb 12, 2009,
I don't mind, and I swear all the time so even if I did I'd be a hypocrite to hold it against them. Of course I don't swear in formal situations though.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I don't give a ****.
Bad words were invented for a reason.

+ Motherfucking 1
Quote by KwikKopy
1st amendment ftw.

For the love of god...That's not what the damn thing is about! Why is it that so many Americans don't even know their own damn constitution?

Anyways, I don't really mind when other people curse their heads off for no reason. It just makes them sound ignorant. I try to stay away from the more severe curse words unless I'm really upset about something, but the minor ones, "damn" and "ass" especially, tend to roll off my tongue frequently.
Stop ****ing swearing.

/irony

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Doesn't bother me when they have a valid reason for it, but people who swear a lot to tend to just look like they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a proper sentence.
i use ****ing to put emphasis on a point of something i am communicating, and to be funny
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
There's a time and a place but most of the time I use them. Mainly to accentuate a point or to attempt comedy. I don't mind other people saying them as long as they don't over do it.
Quote by madbasslover
For the love of god...That's not what the damn thing is about! Why is it that so many Americans don't even know their own damn constitution?

Anyways, I don't really mind when other people curse their heads off for no reason. It just makes them sound ignorant. I try to stay away from the more severe curse words unless I'm really upset about something, but the minor ones, "damn" and "ass" especially, tend to roll off my tongue frequently.

Also, please don't stereotype me.
Fuck the fucking fuckers
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by madbasslover

I kinda agree on that one.
When some loadmouth girls says 'fucking' in every sentence i usually tend to hate them.
I swear a lot, but I also realize it makes me look ignorant to those who might not know me. Cursing is useless and simultaneously versatile.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
I don't really notice when other people do it. Although I have noticed myself throwing around the word cunt a bit too frivolously, which I probably shouldn't do in polite company
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
The only reason I'm not going to swear in this thread is because you're cute as fuck, and I don't want to annoy you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i love the part in beerfest when indian guy is playing ping pong and loses his point and has to drink a beer. he downs it in like a second and then says: how do you like that, ****head?

and then the german guys drinks his beer and eats the glass while saying (with the accent): how do you like that, head****?
I dont mind when other people do it but when every other word is swearing it makes you sound unintelligent imo.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by St.Loony
OMG WE HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL HERE PEOPLE

I just called to say I sigged you.
Doesnt bother me, i swear often.
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
It's usually an ugly use of language, which I dislike.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by St.Loony
*Hangs up*

... What?

Lame pun on a Stevie Wonder song, "I just called to say I love you".
Quote by KwikKopy
Lame pun on a Stevie Wonder song, "I just called to say I love you".

Oh... I see
Can't trust someone that doesn't cuss

They're fucking hiding something
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
it gets old after awhile
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
Meh, swearing used to mean someone was pretty angry. Now, people seem to use it as an audible form of punctuation, largely because they don't think before beginning to speak.
I don't really care if people swear when they have really been screwed over some how and want to add emphasis, but it's annoying if they are like:
"OMFG Mom these ****ing waffles need some more ****ing syrup"
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
It does irritate me a little bit, but I'm not like "oh, he said bad word #11." Some of my friends use it every other word. It seems to be a bad habit more than anything. I hardly use any profanity in public. That includes close friends. They can do what they want. There are times when it's useful though, it really helps convey emotion sometimes or gets a point across.

What really gets me is when people I don't know talk to me like that... I want to deck them.
Quote by madbasslover

This
Something I don't understand is how kids curse in front of their parents or adults in general, really. I'd be the last to call them on it because they're not really hurting anybody, but I was brought up being told not to curse at all. I'm almost physically unable to curse in front of any type of authority figure. That's an exaggeration, of course, but you get what I'm saying.
Page 1 of 2