Hi.

Ive browsed the site occasionally and found it helpful, so am posting a question in hope of some useful responses. I am considering purchasing this guitar

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=81195&cat=16

Including the modifications to the guitar, like pickups and tremolo, and the good condition, and the hardcase, is this guitar worth the 540 euros, about 697 dollars?

If you were me, and had 540 euros, and were looking for a guitar capable of rock and metal, would you consider this?
I would buy it in like 2 seconds flat, its got a schaller, german made FR pretty much the best you can buy. Plus the RG series are amazing.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Bro, read the comments, he was offering for 440 to some other bloke..... offer him 440-450 right now and you'll have a deal.
███████████████████████████████████
I mailed him about that, but that was before the pickup upgrade. It had the standard Infinity pickups back then, it now has Seymour Duncan's. As it has new pickups, he wont budge under 540, which I will pay, if when I play the guitar it feels right and is in the promised condition. I wanted a few expert opinions before I decided to make a move.
Id go for it dude hes fixed the 2 things people always complain about when they talk about ibanez: the trem and the stock pickups.

EDIT: Ha ha above me I was about to say the same thing
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Feb 12, 2009,