Hi all

I'm looking for some advice concerning which guitar to buy next, I currently own a BC Rich Mockingbird Bronze series, I've had it a couple of years and its time to move on. I'm considering an Epiphone Les Paul Standard.

I've tried a few of them out (at different shops) and I was wondering what you guys thought.

I play (or try to) mostly Rock, sometimes Metal: Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, ACDC, Bon Jovi etc, Sometimes Metallica and such like.

Thanks
an LP would be your best bet. Maybe an SG, the G-400 series Epi has got?
Before you go with the Epi, look at some Agile's. They're a lot better than Epi's and also a lot cheaper. Also check out Ibanez.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Ibanez SZ720 i recommend it reliable,good tone outta the factory,great action &intonation and good tuning stability,if you dont liek the pups i recommend JB/Jazz or JB/SD 59 Model with a master coil tap,thats what i have and its very versatile,it was like 400 USDA and i put 140 USDA into it.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
rondomusic.com

Good LP's there. They might be cheap but they're better than any Epi that you'll find. Look at the AL-3000
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
There are some really nice looking Guitars on that website, especiallcy the AL-3000 series thanks John5rules125 and jcboomer.

So are they any good? , there quite cheap.
Quote by jcboomer
Before you go with the Epi, look at some Agile's. They're a lot better than Epi's and also a lot cheaper. Also check out Ibanez.

+1 To both ideas. Agile's are great and play better than any Epiphone I've ever played. Ibanez makes great guitars too.
From what i hear, yes. I kinda plan to sell my SG in order to get an AL-3000, though im not so sure but yes they're def good. Better than epi will ever be.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
If you want a Lp style guitar, I'd recommend Tokai, Agile or Epiphone.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
I've looked at the Tokai mid range Les pauls £600- £800 look pretty decent.
Are the Tokai ALS range better choice than an Epiphone of similar cost?
It depends the Epi's are made in China I don't know about Tokai, I think they're propably made in Korea or Japan, but I'd rather take a Tokai over my Epiphone Les Paul though.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah