so i have come into possession of both a stingray 4 string bass, and a vengeance custom. both are SIGNED by all the band members of A7X. the bass comes with a hardshell case and a bass amp. if you doubt that i actually have these signed by the band, i actually won them in a Livenation+guitar center sweepstakes promotional.... so thats how i got em. let me know if your interested
Pics!!!!!!!!
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
oh yeah just a sec ill upload some, and btw its all still unused, never been touched.
Quote by megobro
so i have come into possession of both a stingray 4 string bass, and a vengeance custom. both are SIGNED by all the band members of A7X. the bass comes with a hardshell case and a bass amp. if you doubt that i actually have these signed by the band, i actually won them in a Livenation+guitar center sweepstakes promotional.... so thats how i got em. let me know if your interested

I WANT TO BE YOU SOO BAD

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
how much?
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.