I'm putting a Fender mid boost circuit into my strat that i'm building. I was looking at this wiring diagram...WIRES
It has the resistor on the TBX pot going from the base of the pot, to the first row of little rings, and then the 2nd row. Do I solder it in both places? It's confusing me.

Also, how do ground wires work? On the diagram it has a ground wire coming off each pot, where do they go to?
Member #38 of Alter Bridge Rocks Club PM Logz to join
yup, you solder one end of the resistor to the pot case, the other to the middle lug of one gang of the pot, and then you solder a wire to connect it to the right lug of the other gang

everywhere you see the ground symbol, it means all those points are connected together. its just shown with the symbols to save the clutter..

everything gets grounded to the jack's sleeve
So I have to get a tiny piece of wire to solder the resistor from one lug to the other?
Alright, that clears that up. And I see that the ground wires all come together now but where is that? I thought you could just solder them all together on one pot or something, is that right?