I just ordered a buttload of pots that are made specifically for mojotone by CTS. These pots are higher spec than normal CTS pots and they are the best pots I have ever had my hands on. I'm overstocked now and I'm selling a few hundred extras dirt cheap.

Mojo sells them for $5.95 each I'll sell them for $3.50 (use) each or or 2.50 (GBP) to the brits. Shipping charges will be actual shipping and to the US a set of 4 pot is typically around $5.00 which is less than you would pay in shipping if you actually ordered these direct from mojo.

Here are the technical specs and mojo photo's

Custom made to Mojo's specifications by CTS. Put the Mojo in your guitar.

*Audio Taper

*Split Brass Shaft-(The standard is usually aluminum or plastic)

*.250" Threaded Bushing-(Perfect height for pickguards and control plates)

*Dished Back-(Perfect match to stock Fender Pots)

Custom made to Mojo's specifications by CTS. Put the Mojo in your guitar.

*Audio Taper

If you want to check them out on the mojo website look at these links

http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/item.asp?pid=81164&pg=45000&id=2112362

http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/item.asp?pid=80101&pg=45000&id=2112361

If you want to order some then send me a PM or email my via my website
Not taking any online orders.
Oops. I must have done something wrong when trying to post the photo's Here they are again.

If these don't work then I guess you will just have to click the link.
What exactly are 'mojo's specifications'? lower tolerance? slightly modified taper? longer life? less friction?

I'm interested btw
-_-
you couldn't have posted this a bit earlier?
I just ordered some (very expensive CTS pots) from some german website...dammit

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko
-_-
you couldn't have posted this a bit earlier?
I just ordered some (very expensive CTS pots) from some german website...dammit

i'll cancel that order - reserve me 4 500k short shafts, por favor

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

why the hell can't i edit posts in this forum

i just realised the thread is too short for my LP - forget that^ post...sorry

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

^sounds good, and cuz your getting pickups you shipping is covered too.

Quote by Entrant_21
What exactly are 'mojo's specifications'? lower tolerance? slightly modified taper? longer life? less friction?

I'm interested btw

Mojo specs are a more rugged build quality and tighter tolerances. Parts that are typically plastic are made from metal, and the carbon trace is thicker and more rugged which means the pots sound better and wear out slower. When I bought my amp kits through mojo the amps came with a mixture of Mojo CTS and normal CTS and I quickly discovered that the mojo pots sounded much better so now I'm replacing all the regular CTS pots in my amps with Mojo pots.
Quote by CorduroyEW
^sounds good, and cuz your getting pickups you shipping is covered too.

you did read that i can't get any, right? The thread's too short for fitting through the top of my Paul...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

and these pots dont crackle? I bought CTS twice before and both times they were terribly crackly, I cleaned them and done everything what would usually work for scratchy pots but it had no effect. Sorry for all the questions, I'm usually a CGE guy.
^9 times out of 10 scratchy pots are down to the amp sending DC current through the ground. These pots don't get scratchy on their own but if your amp is leaking DC then they might be scratchy anyway but any pot will be that way if your amp is leaking DC. A couple problems I had with normal CTS pots were being scratchy and not completely shutting off. I have not had these problems with the Mojo spec CTS pots. They really are a much higher quality pot.

Quote by hendriko
you did read that i can't get any, right? The thread's too short for fitting through the top of my Paul...

Nope, didn't see that... Oh well...
i'd need about a centimeter of thready stuff...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

i have a ibanez 1570 prestige, im probably gonna order pickups from you to make my guitar more "BR00TAL" and im wondering if these pots would help me achieve this.
^yes. There is 1 small issue though... Ibanez come stock with cheap Chinese pots which means they have a metric size shaft on them. The pots I'm selling have a larger imperial shaft which means you will have to drill or ream the holes the pot stick through so that they are large enough to accommodate the larger shaft. It's worth doing (IMO) because ultimately you will end up with better tone.
So you have both 250k and 500k in stock? (long shaft? by any chance? Les Paul user here...)
^my last order didn't have any long shaft pots or capacitors in it so I'm not overstocked on any of them right now. I don't really like playing middleman so I only end up selling parts if it's something I had to buy a buttload of in order to get it at the price I want.
and corduroyEW
can you respond to my message ive sent to you on here regarding your pickups, cause we were talking but then you just stoped replying and i have another friend instrested in your pickups, well its the other guitarist in my band.
^sorry about that, I thought that I had replied but I guess I didn't. Anyway, I've replied now.

Cheers
how much for 4x 500k pots posted to newcastle UK?

*No advertising in signature*
^the big size. I hate mini pots and won't use them on anything!
Oops, the above post was meant as a reply to this

Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Are these the big (quarter sized) or small (dime sized) pots?

Ok now for this question.

Quote by zw44
how much for 4x 500k pots posted to newcastle UK?

4 pots shipped to mainland UK is 2.50 GBP per pot x 4 = 10 quid +1.50 shipping for a total of 11.50 GBP
It's been a while and I still have a couple hundred left so... bump...
I have a Gibson SG special, and a MIM fender strat (HSS)

I'm wondering what pots I'd need to replace these with, as I'm looking into getting some pickups from you in the future
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
It depends on what pickups you have in your guitars but probably 250K pots in the strat and 500k pots in the SG.
Quote by CorduroyEW
It depends on what pickups you have in your guitars but probably 250K pots in the strat and 500k pots in the SG.

well currently I have gibson 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers in the sg.
and the standard MIM pickups in my strat, with a humbucker at the bridge.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
^Then I'd recommend you go with 500K pots for the SG and 250K pots in the strat.
Yes. The lower the value of pot you go with, the more high end will be lost but the smoother the taper will be as you turn the volume down.
Cool, if I can use these both for tone and voume on my Jazzmaster, then i'll take 4! Maybe put them in my strat too.

PM Me an address and cost and ill get onto it first thing tomorrow
^I sent you a pm but I'll need to know what part of the world you are in so that I can calculate shipping.