whats with the last 3 years being colder than average up here in canada, and there being next to no noticable changing effect in the weather, 0.2 degree change? Wowee..

hurricane katrina the worst hurricane in 200 years, oh so global warming caused this hurricane, yet there was a worst hurricane 200 years ago, did global warming cause that hurricane 200 years ago too.

hottest summer records since the 1930s, wait a minute.. global warming caused this yet there is hotter records in hte 30s, how do people miss there was no global warming in the 30s yet tehre was hotter days

in the 1970s scientists tried to inform the public about global cooling

global warming is a sham caused by scientists who had nothing to research and they needed an excuse for the government to pay them. Then made public by al gore after failing to become president.

feel free to agree or disagree with me im open minded
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Learn to English.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Are you still in primary school?

Read about what global warming actually is, look at the facts, and look at the logic. It may be exaggerated by the media, but it's still true.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by JimmyBanks6
feel free to agree or disagree with me im open minded

Wrong.

*reported*

Go to the appropriate threads and get raped there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"Global warming..." You keep saying this term. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.