alright well i got a jcm 900 dual reverb 50 watt 1x12 combo in the mail a couple of days ago from ebay

i thought the tubes were blown, so i brought it to my local music shop and left it there

i got a call today, and the speaker is apparently ripped and useless, so i have to replace the speakers, along with most likely the tubes, although that is judgement call

now the store is a celestion dealer, but right now the only thing they have on stock is what i'm guessing is this:
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jensen-MOD1270-70W-12-Replacement-Speaker?sku=665020

seems good and all, but is it worth going for a Celestion g12t-75?

i'm looking for something that is clean, modern sounding, with a lot of bass, which the g12t75's are perfect for.

anyway your help is appreciated.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Last edited by acdclandon at Feb 12, 2009,
Maybe check out a Warehouse Guitar Speaker. They mostly make Celestion clones, better and cheaper. I have their Veteran 30 and am quite pleased.

www.warehousespeakers.com
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Maybe check out a Warehouse Guitar Speaker. They mostly make Celestion clones, better and cheaper. I have their Veteran 30 and am quite pleased.

www.warehousespeakers.com

thanks for the suggestion.

i checked them out, and they don't carry a g12t75 clone, and i don't really want a vintage 30 clone, if they had the right one i would totally do it too, nice prices

thanks anyway
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
+1

If you want to save yourself some cash get the Vet30 clones from warehousespeakers.com and swap them out yourself. Nevermind.

I have a Heritage 30 and Classic Lead 80 in my cab and they are very clean and punchy.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Feb 12, 2009,
well i think i'm going to get a g12t75 and have this guy hook it in

unfortunate that it was broken from the start though
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE