Do they make Chuck Norris look like a pussy?? NO!

So gtfo now.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Feb 12, 2009,
The Searchbar could kick Rambos ass i bet.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
That article was disgusting to read. People need to get it through their thick skulls that killing people isn't 'cool' or 'awesome'.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
That article was disgusting to read. People need to get it through their thick skulls that killing people isn't 'cool' or 'awesome'.

it is when it's necessary. newfag
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Do they make Chuck Norris look like a pussy?? NO!

Actually, yes. Very much so. Chuck Norris is an actor.
Yay, yet another week-old cracked thing.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by killthequeenftw

Get back to /b/
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by rabidguitarist

...I think I love you
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by killthequeenftw

Kindly gtfo.

And this thread was done like a week ago.
Why make it again? Its a week old topic. I think that you need to be flamed sir. I will start by using misspelled words, incomplete sentences, the caps lock, and unnecessary acronyms. *Ahem*

DIS THREAD WAZ DONE A WEK AGO! LOLZ U SO STUPID. GTFO EMO FAGOT LOZER LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ MOHTER F'N STUPID!
Quote by rabidguitarist

While I would typically agree with you, read the one about the first guy. He was just doing it to protect his country from invaders. And then later, he was doing it because if he didn't he would have been the one that was killed.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
All these guys were in a war of some sort. (I didn't read the 2nd one) So it's not like they were just some maniacs who were crazy and wanted to kill people. The guy ranked number one was a war hero.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by killthequeenftw

Kick his ass, John.

Also, that white Death guy from finland was a badass! as was Mr. Churchill.
Quote by masterohumans
Why make it again? Its a week old topic. I think that you need to be flamed sir. I will start by using misspelled words, incomplete sentences, the caps lock, and unnecessary acronyms. *Ahem*

DIS THREAD WAZ DONE A WEK AGO! LOLZ U SO STUPID. GTFO EMO FAGOT LOZER LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ MOHTER F'N STUPID!

And why say the same thing people have already said again? Many people have pointed this out to me. Your post was as worthless if not more worthless then me posting this thread.

I was not aware this thread already existed or else I would not have posted it.
Their portrayal of Sgt. Yorke is terrible.

First of all, their numbers are off. Yorke killed seven men with his .45, not five.

Second, he wasn't a "badass," he actually objected to what he did/had done. When asked by his commander why he would kill so many Germans he said the he only did it to protect his own men.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Shut up. It's a Cracked article; it's supposed to be funny, nobody actually thinks that.

Quote by killthequeenftw

Newfag?Seriously?

Get the fuck out.
the best one was the White Death. why? he pretty much said "fuck the military" and went and murdered 700 invaders.

holy crap. they even missed him with a carpet bomb.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Last edited by RPExecutor at Feb 12, 2009,