Hey I need ideas! What shall I get my ex for her b'day, bear in mind I am still mad about her lol but she doesn't feel the same way..
If anyone says dick in a box I will rip their eyes out and skull f*ck them
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Dick in a box. I've been waiting for this moment all my life.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
I think you should get over her.

You aren't dating. Spend the money on yourself.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Kill one of her pets, then give her it's raped corpse. I gaurentee she'll come running back to you... Or phone the police, but we all have to take risks in life
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by lee 31392

If anyone says dick in a box I will rip their eyes out and skull f*ck them

You must have an incredibly tiny wang to be able to fuck an object as small as an eyeball.
Quote by faultyy
Kill one of her pets, then give her it's raped corpse. I gaurentee she'll come running back to you... Or phone the police, but we all have to take risks in life

This
Hello, mother leopard. I have your cub. You must protect her, but that will be expensive. 10,000 cola nuts, wrapped in brown paper. Midnight, behind the box. I'll be the hyena, you'll see.
Give her the back of your hand.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Or you could have sex with her mother and videotape it, edit it with some weird french sounding music and add a red/orange hue to the video, then present it to her as an artistic masterpiece, inspired by her. Also you should do a DVD comentary and add some grainy deleted scenes.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis