On stewmac it says I should start polishing with the coarse compound if the final sanding was 600-800 grit. Does that mean that if I wet sand it like this...1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 that I don't need to use the coarse polish? I can just go medium, fine, swirl remover?
Member #38 of Alter Bridge Rocks Club PM Logz to join
Anyone? Surely one person can tell me this without thinking more than likely
lol well one person on UG has to have finished a clear coat....just one, that's all there needs to be....just one lol
Quote by tremonti9482
On stewmac it says I should start polishing with the coarse compound if the final sanding was 600-800 grit.
The answer is directly under what you read there on the Stew Mac page!

If final sanding with 600 to 800-grit papers, begin buffing with the Coarse compound. If final sanding is with 1200-grit, start with the Medium compound.

Also quit bumping your own thread! 2 hours is not long enough to wait for a reply, this isnt a chat room, leave it at least 48 hours.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I need to order the stuff tonight so it will be here...I didn't have time for 48 hours and if I wait that long it'll be on the 3rd page by now and i wouldn't get an answer at all.
Most of the people who are going to answer your question will read at least 2 pages.

Once your thread slips past where people are still viewing it and not answering it, then you can bump it and that is at least 48 hours.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man