i was wondering what every band needs for playing gigs and what we should get,150$ isnt the limit but it needs to be around there,we were thinking about getting some kind of live sound something but we dont know what
150 won't get you nothing. You need to put that 150 into an account and keep saving band money so you can get some real gear.
what do you have now as a band?
i can think of countless things you will need as a band.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
strippers?
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Take that money from your gig and buy some PERIODS for your MASSIVE RUN ON SENTENCE.

In all seriousness, your sentence was pretty bad.

As far as the money goes, $150 isn't much. Put it in the 'band fund' - that's what we used to do. Let it stack up, and when someone needs somethin for the band or a gig, you'll have the money there.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
if you're at all serious about the band, get some merch. or invest in stage gear like lights/etc.
gibson custom 1957 les paul goldtop darkback reissue
1981 jcm800 2203
handle of jack

absinth if your writing songs
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
we all have our own stuff,like all the guitarist have their own equipment and so does the drummer,but we want to know what we should get as a whole
a pa system. so keep saving.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by strat0blaster
Take that money from your gig and buy some PERIODS for your MASSIVE RUN ON SENTENCE.

GRAMMAR NAZI!!!!!

lol you tore his sentence up good job

anyways i agree save it up maybe work towards a good PA system most bands i see dont have their own PA and in small town local venues you cant head your own gig unless you have your own PA... or your playing at a church youth center :]

heheh i love grammar nazis... im joking btw dont get mad at me
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Just save it in a band fund like everyone has already suggested ... look for a PA System first; so you can use your own equipment and hold your own shows. Once you get to that level your stream of revenue will increase. Then you can work on improving other things, by that time you should get the hang of it.
Quote by strat0blaster

As far as the money goes, $150 isn't much. Put it in the 'band fund' - that's what we used to do. Let it stack up, and when someone needs somethin for the band or a gig, you'll have the money there.

Quit correcting his english and just answer his question. I mean christ. Trying to play smart ass teacher on the internet is pretty lame.
Quote by hcsn2008
Quit correcting his english and just answer his question. I mean christ. Trying to play smart ass teacher on the internet is pretty lame.

note his utter lack of contribution in this quote lol

im a hypocrite im not gonna contribute in this post either... but we both have already i just wanted to point out that... both of our posts just now were worthless.
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Get some strap locks for the guitarist/bassist if they don't have them yet. Otherwise just save it.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by Sieves
note his utter lack of contribution in this quote lol

im a hypocrite im not gonna contribute in this post either... but we both have already i just wanted to point out that... both of our posts just now were worthless.

I told him in the first post an idea.. which was saving the money for his band. In that post I contributed by saving him from the UG English teachers.
Put it towards renting a hall where you can put on a show, sell tickets, and make MORE money.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Quote by hcsn2008

It was a joke.

Have a beer (unless you're under 21), get some sex (unless you're under 21), and relax (unless you're under 21).
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you