Hey everyone, I was searching MySpace the other day and one of my friends told me about this band called Severona. I looked at their page and it is really cool, but best of all, of course was their song. It is a demo track with no title but the guitar blew me away and I can tell that when they get full band (which the band said in a message to me that they were recording this weekend) they will be really good, so I'm just putting that out there.
thanks for the link...
***No Advertising***

Quote by Anonymous

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
"About IglesiasRocker1
Hey guys. I love to play guitar and do sports. I'm an A-B student and I am lead guitarist of a hardcore band called Severona. We have heard that we're going to be popular one day so you can maybe count on hearing our name alot in the future! "

I wish people would just start owning up to their own crappy bands instead of making up elaborate stories.
i have a good feeling that this is not a band you heard about. but rather, your own band.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
fail
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
ha. I noticed that after i posted, Waldorph.

Made for a laugh and a giggle.

**Also notice his sign-up date. Coincidence? I think not.
***No Advertising***

Quote by Anonymous

there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Last edited by guitarp_11 at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by waldorphPRS41
"About IglesiasRocker1
Hey guys. I love to play guitar and do sports. I'm an A-B student and I am lead guitarist of a hardcore band called Severona. We have heard that we're going to be popular one day so you can maybe count on hearing our name alot in the future! "

I wish people would just start owning up to their own crappy bands instead of making up elaborate stories.

Wow... just wow... Iglesias, if you're going to lie, at least be good at it...

Once again... wow...
Quote by waldorphPRS41
"About IglesiasRocker1

The funniest thing is not one person in this thread has listened to it.