ok so i was browsing in some electronics store and noticed some pwoer amplifiers,very random and cheap.
i was wondering
since i usa a 2x15 4 ohm cab
and a boss gt 8 and several other pedal to get my tone
would it be a smart choice to ge tone of these to stop carrying my head around?
they are like 80 bucks
but idk if they work with what i need
no knobs or anything on them
just a the inputs and outputs.
I'd say no. I'm pretty sure you're gonna need a guitar amplifier. Don't take my word for it though. I know nothing about doing this.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
If you use an eq.
probably not.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
i'd save up for a more guitar-oriented power amp...

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.