Yeah, can't wait to get my hands on this. Guitar Rig's good for hi-gain stuff, but I've really wanted that Fender Twin Reverb sound for a long time.
ya man, im curious how the hi-gain stuff will sound with the Metalhead and Super Sonic amps. Both are pretty kick ass for hi-gain stuff..

used Guitar Rig before, def nice for some hi gain and fx stuff. Was not to happy with its clean to crunchy tones.. form the sounds of this new Fender version, the clean sounds super sweet. I am partial to Fender amps tho..

Should be out soon, think this month from what i read on the IK website..

peace..

catdaddy
I'm interested if the simulated Twin Reverb will take a real Boss DS-2 for that 90's grunge tone. Probably has some overdrive pedals included in the program.
Quote by BrickIsRed
I'm interested if the simulated Twin Reverb will take a real Boss DS-2 for that 90's grunge tone. Probably has some overdrive pedals included in the program.

using real pedals with amplitube works pretty well from my experieince, I haven't used this one, but I've gotten very good results running my metal muff through several of the models on the regular amplitube 2.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm