Its just gone 12 in the UK so now I'm an adult .

Plans for today?

Not sure I'm going to go into college yet, if I don't my parents are taking me out for a beer. After College is over one of my best freinds is picking up a few of us to come over mine. 1st thing when college is over, (if I havn't already) get that beer of my parents, then see the granfolks. Afterwards me and my closist freinds will blaze in my best freinds hotube untill 9:30 (known him since I was a todler). Then go over to another pub at 9:30 to get a beer from another one of my best freinds from the pub she works at. Finally we all go back to mine and blaze with my parents while playing Guitar Hero: World Tour.

Then get really pissed tomorrow with all my freinds in town.

Sound like a plan?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
welcome to the painful world of adulthood
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by eldanny
Its just gone 12 in the UK so now I'm an adult .

UK = weird slang = you just turned 12? Must be the youngest UGer!

Seriously, though.
Don't forget to legally bang a chick!
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by eldanny
Then get really pissed tomorrow with all my freinds in town.

I'm 16 and I've been doing that for years.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by YakunaAi

thats at 16 here foo'
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by heaven's gate
UK = weird slang = you just turned 12? Must be the youngest UGer!

Seriously, though.

I've always wanted to give one of those

Happy Bidet TS
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by YakunaAi

He could do that two years ago

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I'm Eighteen! And I Like It! Eighteen! Eighteen! Eighteen!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Well, you should then know that you should've worded the title, "I'm 18 today."
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by eldanny

Not sure I'm going to go into college yet, if I don't my parents are taking me out for a beer. After College is over one of my best freinds is picking up a few of us to come over mine. 1st thing when college is over, (if I havn't already) get that beer of my parents, then see the granfolks.

How are you not sure if you got into college but your makin plans for after college....either im confused, or your talking about high school? so lost in bad grammar/confusion etc....
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I hate how you can drink at eighteen, and I know I can't.

This
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by eldanny
Finally we all go back to mine and blaze with my parents

Blaze with your parents?
As in smoke weed with your parents?
I dunno how it goes in Cambridge or wherever you're from in the UK, but round here, if you're gonna 'blaze' with people you're gonna smoke a joint or two. I thought that was pretty much standard for everywhere lol

Having said that, your parents maybe totally cool for getting high with you, if so then
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Volvic
You can smoke with your parents?

When they found out a few months ago I smoked herb they got allpissed, untill a few weeks afterwards they confessed they felt guilty for giving me hard time because they used to smoke, deal and grow weed at my age.

Yea' I have cool parents

I don't think its looked down upon much in the UK as it is across the pond.

Quote by SinSyringe
How are you not sure if you got into college but your makin plans for after college....either im confused, or your talking about high school? so lost in bad grammar/confusion etc....

If I don't go in all but one of my freinds will be in college, so I have to make plans for after college anyway.

As for thoughs saying to bang a chick, the legal age is 16 here, I used to have a fling with the girl I'm meeting at a pub at 9:30 .

Well I've got to sleep as I have to be up in 5 and a half hours.

Nights UG and thanks for the replys.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Feb 12, 2009,
Quote by ravioli123

I've always wanted to give one of those

Happy Bidet TS

Your " " is invalid. What I said was a joke, and furthermore what I meant by "Seriously, though." was that I had nothing nothing left to say.

To you: (I've always wanted to give one of those )

Time to start going through booze kinds like you did with videogames a few years ago, just remember your memory ca/ eh aspirin bottle.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Hookers!!!
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by SinSyringe

No, he's talking about college. College in England is different to College in America. In America, as far as I know College and University are pretty much the same thing, right? Whereas over here College is something you have the option of doing in order to get more qualifications before you go to university. We officially finish school/compulsory education at 16 then have the option of doing what the **** we like, basically.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet