To anyone who is here to flame. Please don't.

My girlfriend cheated on my. I've known for a while that something was going on but I'm a very jealous boyfriend and I've been doing my best to change that.

Last night we were standing in line at the customer service dept. at Wallyworld. She was texting her friend 'stephanie'. When I went to hug her from behind, she hid the phone from my view.

I said to her that it was sketchy that she did that and she got defensive about the whole thing. The customer service lady called me up to the register, and after I was finished, I turned around and my girlfriend was gone.

I called her as she was coming out of the bathroom. I insisted on seeing the texts and she proceeded to tell me that she deleted them. We had a long talk out in the car, and I explained to her how much I love her. I am doing everything I can to trust her, but being the person that previous girls have molded me into, I need someone to work with me on the whole jealousy issue. Now she is at work. I was talking to her earlier and I had the feeling that I was on thin ice with her.

Then she went to work - Why do I feel like I'm on thin ice. I'm a jealous person yes, but that isn't wrong . It's just something I need to work on.

I decided to write down a note to her so I could explain things to her with a clear head. I had to go into her bag for a pen. A note fell out that was from a guy signed 'Your Superman' with a heart.

I immediately decided '**** it.' I didn't do anything wrong. I'm getting to the bottom of this win or lose. I found that she has texted some guy over 1000 times since the 8th.

She's texted me about 100 times.

Well out of nowhere she texted me from work saying we need to talk. So we texted back about this for a while and she should be on her way home now. From what I gather she wants to apologize for all this and be with me.

What should I do? I love her, and I was planning on proposing to her but now I just don't know.

I think she is pretty sincere about her apologies because she texted me about this without me having the chance to confront her about it.

Again, to anyone who wants to see if they can piss me off, don't bother. I'm sitting here pretty numb to this. It happens. Girl after girl has done this to me and I'm learning to take it in stride.
She cheats on you? She might do it again in the future. Dump her. It's hard, but that's how it works.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
First off, relationship thread.
I feel bad for you man, but **** that chick. Seriously, if she cheats she'll keep on doing it. I hate people like her.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JeanMi36
She cheats on you? She might do it again in the future. Dump her. It's hard, but that's how it works.

assuming you don't cheat, this.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by jmonko
First off, relationship thread.
I feel bad for you man, but **** that chick. Seriously, if she cheats she'll keep on doing it. I hate people like her.

100% right. She's no good.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I think she is pretty sincere about her apologies because she texted me about this without me having the chance to confront her about it.

Suspect drugs...
Quote by JeanMi36

This.

If she'll do it once, she'll probably do it again.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Your story is better than mine was. mine was just a blatant lie(if anyone remembers the thread)

But if you love her, give her one more chance. People can always change.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

My wife who I never suspected anything of started cheating on me as soon as I left for Basic Training last summer. Most women are lying cheating bitches. If she cheats once she'll do it again. I wouldn't put up with it. If she truly cared about you she wouldn't have even considered it. You'll find someone better. But don't ever be with someone who cheated/is cheating on you. It'll just repeat itself.
Dump her. That really doesn't help your jealousy-situation, but she would just make your jealousy worse next time she cheats on you.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Ok, #1, you were thinking of proposing. DO NOT PROPOSE. If she does this while you're dating, she will definitely do it while you're engaged and/or married. Girls like her are just no good. Maybe she is sincere with her apologies, but she's still not worth it.

My advice: move on. It's hard, trust me...I know. But you can do it. Hang out with your friends, play some video games, listen to some Muse. It'll all be alright.
How old are you, dude?

Your girlfriend is getting notes from guys that she keeps in her bag?
What is she, in highschool?

I only ask you this because it doesn't sound like either of you are emotionally mature enough to get married.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
My girlfriend cheated on my? Your what?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Sucks, dude. It really does.

I've been there and forgiven, and it happened again. Dump the bitch.
WallyWorld.
You win.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Steal her phone. Text this guy pretending to be her. Say that you, being her, have a giant penis and that you want to stick it in his poopschute. It's the only way.
solution: bang the guy she was cheating on you with, video tape it and put it on the internet.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i understand excatly how u feel. im a really jealous bf too and even though i love my girl 2 death, after that i wouldnt be able to trust her again
To The Curb!
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Wow man, really sorry to hear that.
I would forget about the whole proposing thing as well. Chances are if she cheated on you once, she'll do it again. Just leave her and make sure you mind**** her and mess her up emotionally.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
you think that maybe your jealousy may be the reason for her cheating on you?

believe me, jealousy never works. if you trust your girlfriend, then you're in a good relationship and have no need for jealousy. if you don't trust her, you are not in a good relationship to begin with.

so I won't say it's only your or her fault, it's probably due to incompatability on both parts.

jealous people suck. if your girlfriend cheats on you, you'll find out eventually, but don't be one of those idiots who demands to know who and when your girlfriend is meeting someone.
Stay the fuck away from that whore. She cheated on you; what more reason do you want to dump her? Monogamy is the base of a healthy relationship. Unless you wanna lead her on and cheat on her as revenge, I see no reason to even associate with her. She clearly does not respect you or your relationship. You don't need to be further hurt.
Your girlfriend txt's too much.....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Dude.. take like REALLY long time dating her again or just dump her. It's gonna take a long time before you should start trusting her.
i'm in a similar boat. i was going out with a girl for 8 months and she cheated on me and is now pretty much replacing me with the same guy, who contradicts everything she convinced me she looked for in a guy. it sucks, i know.
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
This is why texting is gay.

Makes it too easy to hide stuff
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by syntheticocean
To anyone who is here to flame. Please don't.

My girlfriend cheated on my. I've known for a while that something was going on but I'm a very jealous boyfriend and I've been doing my best to change that.

Last night we were standing in line at the customer service dept. at Wallyworld. She was texting her friend 'stephanie'. When I went to hug her from behind, she hid the phone from my view.

I said to her that it was sketchy that she did that and she got defensive about the whole thing. The customer service lady called me up to the register, and after I was finished, I turned around and my girlfriend was gone.

I called her as she was coming out of the bathroom. I insisted on seeing the texts and she proceeded to tell me that she deleted them. We had a long talk out in the car, and I explained to her how much I love her. I am doing everything I can to trust her, but being the person that previous girls have molded me into, I need someone to work with me on the whole jealousy issue. Now she is at work. I was talking to her earlier and I had the feeling that I was on thin ice with her.

Then she went to work - Why do I feel like I'm on thin ice. I'm a jealous person yes, but that isn't wrong . It's just something I need to work on.

I decided to write down a note to her so I could explain things to her with a clear head. I had to go into her bag for a pen. A note fell out that was from a guy signed 'Your Superman' with a heart.

I immediately decided '**** it.' I didn't do anything wrong. I'm getting to the bottom of this win or lose. I found that she has texted some guy over 1000 times since the 8th.

She's texted me about 100 times.

Well out of nowhere she texted me from work saying we need to talk. So we texted back about this for a while and she should be on her way home now. From what I gather she wants to apologize for all this and be with me.

What should I do? I love her, and I was planning on proposing to her but now I just don't know.

Again, to anyone who wants to see if they can piss me off, don't bother. I'm sitting here pretty numb to this. It happens. Girl after girl has done this to me and I'm learning to take it in stride.

dude fu ck her, sorry bro no offense but shes a BI TCH
read your post, dude what kind of relationship is that, she doesn't take you seriously and she doesn't care about your feelings.

whats worse is that she makes you feel like **** and she doesn't know about it. if you want to have trust issues for life then sure, keep going out with her.

sometimes people don't realize what they had till it's gone, and when your gone she'll be regretting it and you know what, let her she deserves that
stop texting, start talking
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
the only way to get even is to bang her mom and/or sister(s)
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Quick question, don;t make fun of me please.
When does your dick "grow" the most, as im 14 and I'm still on the small side.

..I just don't want a small dick XD
Quote by metaldud536
Cheat on her back!

Sleep with another girl... on his current girlfriends back?

That just might work...